Never Use Zynex IFC, Not True IFC

Discussion in 'Northwest Reps' started by Anonymous, Jan 17, 2011 at 2:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Greg M

Greg M Guest

Zynex relies chronic back pain

Lots of grousing about whether this is true IFC or not. The bottom line for me is that it relieves pain. Period. Wicked pain. If it's not for you, use something else. Get a life. Yell at the TV. Go invent something that works better, hot shots.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, a whole lot of "patients" have found their way to Cafe Pharma somehow to talk about how great it is!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They put you on a monthly billing system if you rent the unit and charge $39.96 a month for four 9V batteries and $170.00 a month for four electrodes. The monthly rental is $249.00. The total for a 6-9 month rental would be between $2,753.76-$4,130.64. They will continue to bill you after your prescription expires unless you call or write them. Comparable 9V batteries sell for $1.29-$4. A comparable TENS unit costs between $32-$99 on Amazon, with replacement electrodes costing about $2-5 each. The actual Zynex Nexwave is being sold on Amazon for $500: http://www.amazon.com/NexWave-IFC-TENS-NMES-Unit/dp/B00AGMEYAE/ref=sr_1_1?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1395774644&sr=1-1

Doctors should know better than to prescribe something so costly when cheaper alternatives are available, but then again, I buy generic drugs for a fraction of the price and I drink water from the tap (almost free).

4. KrisC

KrisC Guest

I have had the truewave for 3 years now. There were some insurance issues which I expected. Your Dr can't just hand you equipment, it has to go through ins auth etc. but I took it because I had the option of bringing back. As I guessed ins denied. I called zynex and negotiated purchasing for $200, paying $50 a month. Love the unit, miss the supplies they would send. However one of my cables went bad, I called and they sent me a new set for free. Now it won't work on battery, only plugged in which is how I use 90% of the time but I would like portability. I just emailed them tonight, so I'm curious what kind of response I will get. I must say their leads were superior to what I gave been purchasing on eBay, but I'm not paying $10 a set. So far I've been satisfied, I'll return to let you all know the outcome.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

zynex

I can't believe zynex would hire a "trainer" that was about to be FIRED from EMPI on numerous occasions!! Great job zynex! S. is a great canidate to bring you down! Plus why is a "corporate trainer" going door to door trying to get lunches, isn't that the reps job??? what a joke!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

haha wow, sounds like someone's a little afraid.

7. Dwight

Dwight Guest

8. Dwight

Dwight Guest