Nucynta Feedback

Discussion in 'Ortho-McNeil' started by Anonymous, Dec 9, 2009 at 9:56 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i read this and it was so bad it kinda pissed me off. im a pain rep who is the opposite of a cool aid drinker, with over 400 rx's in my territory. i have never heard any complaints as described by these people. train wrecks.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

agreed, im getting positive feedback as well. stop bashing...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When docs write Nucynta 100m -- the tolerability is about equal to percocet. When they dispense 50m -- then the patient gets better tolerability but not better pain relief. It is tough one. Nucynta 75m is the answer.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is an great product that helps million of patients. I am proud of the leadership in this organization from the top down including Christine Poon

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We're NOT even close to a "million" patients yet on Nucyt /not even half-a million. I wish. Good try.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NEW Q1 2010 NUC/PAIN COMP requires increase in baseline of 200 TRXs to meet annual target comp. Leaving out holidays, weekends, &meetings -- that means 4 TRXs/day beginning 2 weeks back to Jan 1. Go GET'em

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So every territory has a baseline of 200?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

75mg isnt any more efffective than 50mg. its a wasted dose. if 50mg isnt enuf docs r better off going to 100mg to get efficacy. so what if tolerability is comparable to percocet, its an issue docs and pts r used to, at least: euphoria will b considerably less, addiction potential decreased, drug-drug interactions nominal, safe use with ssri's.......still b

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Frequency in dosing matters too -- hello. (every 4 or every 6)

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Patient had surgery to remove his colon 2 years ago. Has since had painful stomach cramping and spasms. Tried antispasmodics which helped but had to disco beacause the dose gave him blurred vision. Only thing that seemed to help was Percocet. Gastro doc said he could no longer prescribe pain meds and sent patient to pain mgmt.

Pain doc put patient on Nucynta 75mg bid 3 weeks ago. Doc stated it was a potent drug equiv to 2 percs/day. Patient had little pain relief from Nucynta rx and the cost to patient was $60/month plus office visit for every refill. Patient was taking Perco at 5/325 mg tid. Pain doc suggested Tramadol if Nucynta was too expensive, but everywhere states that Tramadol is weak?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dr must have been one of our speakers! This product blows and so does J&J

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The trick is to know which patients will respond "well" to the norepy (ne) part of nucynt. Some do and most don't. The ones that don't -- really don't.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I want a new drug.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One that won't make me sick

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey there, Huey...or is it Hewey

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had to lick a Dr's big fat balls the other day for him to give this to a patient! He said he would give me 1 RX per ball. I was excited to get my mouth on his balls but it turned out he only had one! Fuck all that work for one RX! I suck the shit out of that little bugger

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you think people really laugh at that? What an immature moron. Hate to tell you but you are the butt of everyones jokes

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually, I'm LMAO right now. Good post!