Lantheus Medical Imaging

Discussion in 'Financial Forum' started by Tank33, Apr 16, 2009 at 10:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sick to my stomach... I believed!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Put a fork in it LMI, you're done!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LMI - Lacking Morals Incorported or Lowest Morale Imaginable

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LMI - LACKING MORALS INCORPORATED or LOWEST MORALE IMAGINABLE

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mr. Keipert - You invited me to your round table breakfast a year or two ago. You described your role as like being a coach, a leader, some one to foster the best in us as LMI employees.

As a coach, as a leader, you have failed! Mr. Keipert , as the Donald would say - YOU ARE FIRED. NOW GO - GET OUT. LEAVE!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well from my understanding is the other companies D.K. ran also went this same way. He took once profitable companies and down the tubes they went. This may or may not be true but if it is true, well he is consistent.

Well you don't have much choice but to do something, anything, when you have no products to sell. Let's see what they are going to do. My guess, is those that were laid off in June of last year, will be remembered as the lucky ones.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kiepert reminded me of a game show host. That big phony smile and that hair. How distracting was that? I pretty much ignored anything that he ever said at the Town Hall meetings. I was always too focused on what he had plastered on top of his noggin. Was it Squirrel or Chinchilla?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear you. I always pictured him cerca 1955 in a tee shirt with a rolled up sleeve with a pack of Winstons...a la Fonze but with the personality of Eddie Haskell. Bet he loved to look in the mirror and comb his hair.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BMS- Blame My Subordinates

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BMS - Beginning of Morale Sucking

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Believe Martha Shaden..... NOT!!!!
    Believe Muhktar's S**T... NOT!!!

LMI ... Lost My Interest....
    LMI ... Larry's Mayhem Incorporated...
    LMI ... PATHETIC LEADERSHIP!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it true we'll be out of stock of Definity by end of Feb?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YES, there will be a disruption in product supply soon, very soon...

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any contingency plans for obtaining product from another contract supplier to make up for the BVL shortfall?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Willie Dawes' choice of IG as Dir. of Quality fits in perfectly with his plans to castrate Quality, both figuratively and literally. He has seen to it that every capable male has been tossed out and replaced with wishy washy women that will bow down to his wishes. Anyone in Quality with integrity or a backbone has either been axed or run for the hills. There is no one there left that is strong enough to stand up for what is right. Just the way scrawny wee willie likes it.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

just pull the plug. LMI is done thanks to a bunch of idiots who have absalutely no idea how to run a company

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any updates on supply? Pretty unbelievable how LMI ignores the supply issues....GO SELL ABLAVAR, we have plenty!!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

China!