Could be a very good year

Discussion in 'Virbac' started by Anonymous, Mar 23, 2012 at 12:24 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heartworm growth, new products, continued expansion. It could be a good year but it will take a lot of work. Thoughts?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this could be a good year? if the promos arent miss printed and the buyin's are great and you dont have to deal with hookworm - they make the stuff for Mexico but will not get it released here in USA - ddddduuuuuuuaahaahahaha- I will brush my teeth withg dog toothpaste and clean my ears with epiotic products to save on my personal toiletries expenses and use the shapmposs for me and euthinasia to test in my vodka yum (buro) soo good, maybe the heart worm will help for my indegestion and water supplment would be a good replacement for mouthwash? Wow I could save like $3000.00 grand a year and whn by lover finds out he will be thirlled

(U JAK Azzzzzzz)

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lead by condemning other people's actions or lead by inspiring other people's actions.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not when you are hired to change corporate culture. Employees ultimately terminate themselves, because they don't change their behaviors.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly! The behaviors that made it a success in the first place.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Divorced from product knowledge, your company has reduced to management and politics the mere technique.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really, you think vets won't prescribe HG because it's sold OTC/pharmacy? Take a look at how much Frontline is sold at clinics and it has been OTC for a while. As long as clients ask for it, the vets will continue to offer it.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Take a look at the Walgreens list dummy. Our product is on there too. I don't know how that would go over bashing one product on the list when ours is listed right next to it.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

:)

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh would I love to hear what this person has to say now...