Looking for Walter Spath!!!!

Discussion in 'Dura' started by Anonymous, Feb 2, 2005 at 9:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Old Dura alum here. Miss the old days when it was fun doing your job!!!! I'm looking to contact Walt Spath. I lost his contact information a few years ago. Where is he living now in California? What city? Hope someone can help me with this. Dura Lives on.......KYTD FOREVER!!!!!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

13366 Pantera Rd
    San Diego, CA 92130-1020
    (858) 755-0560

The man is the best to even enter this industry. I will always look at him as the perfect example of motivation.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was at Dura between 98 and 2000 then when on to Elan. Who the heck is this person?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree! Walt was great. Does anyone know where he works/Is he still in pharma or move on to greener pastures. I remember actually going to his home for dinner with our training class! Now that is a class act all the way.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    I was at Dura between 98 and 2000 then when on to Elan. Who the heck is this person?

[/ QUOTE ]

You came after he left. He was (is) a great leader and a terrific motivator. You just wanted to do well for him.... miss the guy a lot. Hope he is doing well.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

has anyone been in touch with Walt lately?

I'd love to hear how he is doing

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Walter and I are married and live in San Francisco. We have a thriving internet business.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whoever wrote that they're married to Walter Spath and livesin San Francisco is making that up. That's not true.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Remember during initial training he would memorize where each person came from and then say something specific about that city when he got to you during introductions? For an impressionable young rep it was the best way to get you motivated... Great guy, could not believe they let him go.......

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One of Walt's best People are Talkin. "And people are talkin, talkin about Colin, don't call me Colon Dalton". I still laugh at that one.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I knew Walt when he was heir apparent to the throne at Searle. Then Monsanto bought Searle and brought in a team of house-cleaners. Walt was one of the first to go. He was one of the good ones.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If he's still around, he'll be in his late 60's and probably retired.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where is he. I said to him at a dinner one time, "Where do you think we will be in 20 years" and he said, "I don't know, but give me a call".

Thanks for all the great times Walt.

Bacon 530-391-1531

14. missile

missile Guest

He wrote a book. The Grizzly and I received it in the mail a couple of years ago...
    SALEs Team 1: The Vital Difference - By Walter F. Spath - look it up. It's a fun read if you happened to be there while he was around..."The Monday Morning Get Up and Go Show!"

15. Nancy Clow

Nancy Clow Guest

Some of us are putting together a Dura Reunion for early June 2014 in San Diego. Looking for Walt and any others whose contact info we might not have. if you have contact info for Walt and/or are interested in the reunion, please post contact info and I'll send you the details.

Nancy Clow, Dura 1997 - 2000

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"that reunion rocked!"

-- said nobody

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How was the reunion? Did a lot of people attend?

18. havent heard people talking... but Walter Rocks !!