Neuropathy Indication for Metanx

Discussion in 'Pan American Laboratories' started by Anonymous, May 20, 2006 at 10:49 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Talking about children certainly says something about your character. Stay classy my friend.....stay classy.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it's like working for a classless company. Long Live DANA & LEE....lol

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why are docs so fucking freaked out my medical foods, just give it a fucking try, can't hurt and it just might help. yes, it is FDA approved as a medical food! Thought docs were smart. Do your research instead of trying to cause trouble for a company that is just trying to survive in this shit hole.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My son has been taking Mentanx for a year now, and he can walk and without pain, this works better then any other medication for neurophy. Missed the dose for over 24 hours and was back into a wheel chair, he also has his second kidney transplant and and that is also doing very good.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So I spelled wrong, but it does work.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be a Pamlab rep

7. i recently started taking metanx,my dr. gave me some to try. I'm 46 have had severe neuropathy for 4 years. I have herniated discs in my back, my hips need replaced and i'm taking a lot of pain meds for everything. I tried those matanyx for a month. I havent felt that much relief in my feet and toes for years. of course my doc is out of samples. Now I get to go back to all that pain. I have no health insurance. Is it that expensive?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't understand all of the drama on this site. Just want to say that the Metanx is working for me. I wish that the insurance co. would cover it but since it doesn't I am purchasing it online. the pain in my feet isn't totally gone but 80% better than before and now am able to sleep through without it waking me up.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pal pal pal !!! We are the turds of pal!!!