CT DM

Discussion in 'Dey' started by Anonymous, Jun 26, 2013 at 11:07 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this new FCR a fcukin joke? Keep the unproductive Pfizer busy work to yourself! We have enough check the box work from corp and don't need advice from some tool with crap mkt share! Stop brown nosing and sell something for once!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YES, total joke! Perfect example of poor leadership. Since i'm a nobody DM with zero leadership ability I will micro manage my team to make myself feel important. WAKE UP! We are on our own 99% of the time. ZERO respect for treating grown adults like a 5 yr. old. This lack of leadership =Tell our pathetic insecure DM whatever he wants to hear/see and do nothing behind his back. Take a leadership course buddy! Management by fear is so 1990's; You weren't even old enough to be DM back then, why are you trying to emulate the style? MYLAN, strong performance starts with strong leadership.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the new report is useless busy work, and this dude just throws stones and shows zero accountability what so ever- stop bitching and work harder leading! JackAss!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This dude is such a clueless assclown that he implemented the soon changing pwrs model, what a douche! Sell something or get an award first- before brown nosing! Met him in Vegas was NOT impressed!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love busy work. Especially hunting down numbers that don't exist or you have to cut n' paste and ADD random bits and pieces together. I feel like I'm back in big Pharma. I sooooo missed it.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

way to implement a Field Coaching Report from the worst bottom feeding DM in the N/E! WTF?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hire another lush and leave the rest of us alone!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you watch how fast Gen AG and Auvi Q grow in CT under zero leadership! We will have 5 new FCR's by Sept

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey misinformed dumbass, the FCR was created by SOCAL DM MCB. Get tour fact straight moron!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your facts-for the grammar Policia

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Would photocopying my vulva and leaving copies on windshields at the mall be an appropriate way to broaden my market?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not sure how you want us to beat Auvi Q in CT with all this BS busy work and FCRs, Literally a waste of time! The competition is selling strong during camp time and gearing up for back to school, we are filling out FCRs, and analyzing reach and frequency- So Stupid... no wonder we never make any money up here!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Auvi-q is professional, hit at all angles, cool iPhone app, penetrated Walgreens, tapped into nurses and patients directly. Mylan does everything half ass with Epipen. Of course it's all the salesforces' fault & inability to nail the "25 years on the market & 3 2pks per rx messaging"

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

we just have conf calls and run extra busy work reports in CT and our sales will go up! Its so bad!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

apparently we cant sell Pmist either up here either, no money no leadership... what a joke!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Donde esta Wendy?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Way to go KO, get rid of your top performer! What a joke!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you thought you were getting the interim RD role, we would never fill that spot with a whiny bitch KO!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This clown still around? Hope he didn't get the new NE regional RD job in the brand new Div!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mind boggling