NYC Position

Discussion in 'Ipsen' started by Anonymous, Apr 26, 2012 at 11:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone provide information for the NYC territory. Thanks- It seems like no one is happy- I know the situation is bad everywhere- but is there anything good here? I do appreciate a sincere reply.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are correct. No one is happy at Ipsen.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are out of your mind to even consider this company...this drug...this lack of useful clinical support ... there RSM's - This place is a career killer- If you decide I am just negative and cynical because people usually are on CP -- maybe a little... but before you decide:
    -Ask the RSM:
    -What happened with former rep (s)
    -What are the market leaders in this territory doing? Have done sine drug has been marketed
    -Show me the past two year's bonus payout for this territory
    -Obtain and speak with top to customers by volume in your area about product and company's history
    - Then smack the RSM for wasting your time. Then Smack again for lying to your face!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LMAO- great sense of humor- and I do appreciate the feedback-
    Why did the rep leave? What is the marketplace like? I do sincerely appreciate the feedback since you never really get the truth from the company.

I know I may be asking for a lot- and I will take it with a grain of salt- but there is always some truth to things. Is this I high base and a promise of great commission and nothing is ever paid out? What is managed care coverage?

And yes- if it's all BS I like the idea of smacking them twice lol- funny stuff mi amigo :)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

endo slot???? layed off one of the ny reps cause not enough business stay away amigo and the other rep promoted cause she was favored /ny changed from state medicaid to managed medicaid and she cant hang with us big boys so she had it fixed to get promoted / managed medicaid took half her business away /she ran sobbing like a spoiled baby wa wa wa/ stay away amigo /mngr promoted just a year ago and he is practicing /no future there/many of us are already gone/the reps left want out

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the heads up- I have seen this game before. I take it there were two in the territory and now it's one? I assume she is still in the area but in a different role? How is the manager? Are the goals insane? How do the doctors feel about the company? The product? Again- thanks for the info- don't want to put anyone out but don't want to make a big F up either. I am in a good situation where I am.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

read the response above/the ny rep made tons of bucks when there was money to be made before fda looked into the ped endo product/ny rep went running like a spoiled little baby wawawa/cant hang with the big boys when managed medicaid went into play and state medicaid disappeared/other ny rep laid off/doubt you could make much/stay away amigo/those of us that left are thriving

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am interviewing too and not sure what to think. Do they have money for lunches? dinner? speaker events? Do they reimburse cell phone? Co car allowance or car? How are the benefits? What's the off label use?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I suggest you get on LinkedIn and find a current rep. The reality of what had, and is, happening at the New Ipsen may change you mind about interviewing.

yes there is money for lunches.
    car allowance.
    high deductible health insurance
    moronic managers
    missing sales data
    NO rank reports since the third quarter of 2011..............

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I also found out the hard way that there are no corporate credit cards. They gave me a phone, did not give me $ toward my current plan so now I carry 2 phones.

oh, and GOOD LUCK at training. Bring some xanax

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about the pay?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

run..... run forest run......

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Life is like a box of cholcolate.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

run run fast or any way you want to run just run away - manager is practicing

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stupid is - is stupid does. Managers are stupid.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Manager is practicing? What does that mean?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

daaaa you must be a pharma rep daaaaa recently promoted to manager not quaified typical pharma no training

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop the remarks. managers are few and special, very special.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Dip Shit- I am here with you a-hole... another fine example of why it sucks here- everyone is quick to throw their own terminology but not one person here able to speak clearly or have balls enough to say the things they elude to.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one asked you. Go away. you are a bigger a hole.