1. Cafepharma also has message boards for retail pharmacies: click here to view
    Dismiss Notice

Top Specialty Pharmacy Providers

Discussion in 'Specialty Pharmacies - General Discussion' started by Anonymous, May 13, 2011 at 4:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You keep thinking that and Caremark will be happy to take that several billion of non-contracted business. You clearly have a sharp business acumen.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're an idiot and highly enteraining. Keep the posts coming.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's clear that all you lame-ass Caremark bashing posters are ex-employees who were terminated because you sucked at your job. Get over it and move on. Specialty is kicking butt since you left. I've made 100% percent of my bonus every quarter. I love my job, my manager and this company.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Walgreens is such a role model.....

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AMEN!!! My job rocks!! And no, offices do NOT hate Caremark....I talk to them every day!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes they do. Hate.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the average salary and bonus at Caremark? Is there a company car or allowance?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who is the manager for western illinois, missouri, and kansas?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Manager for who? What?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Axium healthcare a good company to work for ?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!......... but seriously. Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is hilarious!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude, Curascript does NOT have a good reputation in Hep C, or any other area for that matter. Look, there are a ton of players, all trying to figure it out and make what they perceive to be easy money. It comes down to one word...service. If you provide it, you ace a chance, if you don't you will fall by the wayside.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The top three are all Accredo, Curascript and CVS Caremark Specialty because they have contracts which manage the most lives. After those three I would say Walgreen's, Aetna Specialty and Prescriptions Solutions. After those you get to smaller ones like US Bioservices, Bioscrip, etc. etc. etc.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This guy obviously has no idea what he is talking about. Service doesnt mean jack unless you have the contracting to get the scripts in. So many of these little pharmacies preach how good their service is but they can only service 2 out of 10 scripts a office sends.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MedfusionRx....the best!! Someone actually answers the phone!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sure... if they can stay out of prison.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahaha! Now THAT was a good (and true) one!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about Senderra RX?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about Senderra RX?