bioTheranostics

Discussion in 'Oncology' started by Anonymous, Jul 23, 2010 at 1:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone know anything about this company?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are a lab that has developed a blood test to determine the primary tumor source. They are probably the leader in this field. Their sales leader is a fantastic guy that came from Prometheus Labs

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So why haven't they filled Nashville yet. director is good guy, not sure about mgr in SE.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These test are loved by the oncologist for some reason. However a lot of Pathologists are not sold. There is another one out there as well. I dont want to name them but rumor is they are a better test.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

know someone who works for the them...says hem/oncs like their test

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sales leader is a VERY good talker but doesn't always tell the truth

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Manager in SE can't be counted on to bring anything to the table...just a management puppet who wants out but doesn't have what it takes to be successful.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good product but very poor management; less than truthful to marketplace and sales teams. Recently heard that Southeast Managment just hired competitor for Southeast territory that was on performance program. Many sales people have paperwork on the street. No pressure.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi there,
    Does anyone have any additional information to share about bioTheranostics?? I'm considering a move and am in the process of interviewing with them. I am fearful of making the move unless I hear some positive remarks from other sales employees.
    Any help would be appreciated.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good product but many looking to leave

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am also interviewing with the company. Any feedback from current employees? Anyone? Anything? I'd like some recent information if possible.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good product but company losing some market to smarter competitor. CEO doesn't know what he is doing and many sales folks are trying to leave.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whose their biggest competitor?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Test has very screwy results. US Labs, Quest, and Lab Corp all used to have test on the menu, but dropped it because of inaccurate results. Company was forced to market test on their own. Definitely look for other opportunities.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I call BS on this - test was marketed through AviaraDx before becoming bioTheranostics. Never been associated with other labs. CTID competes with TOO and Rosetta miRNA platform. All three are early stage and educating market. Time will tell who is successful

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2nd on the educating part...I had a friend fly up to their office and did not get hired or paid for her expenses so be wary.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That does seem odd that someone would not get paid their expenses?? BioMerieux is a HUGE company and is financially supporting bioTheranostics....is there anything good about the company? What is the salary, benefits, etc. like?

Who is the market leader? Is this a really tough sale and does insurance dictate who the test has to go to?

Thank you!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Product is good product. Market leader as far as product is concerned. HUGH turnover because sales management is disliked.