The New Teva Leadership has been named

Discussion in 'Cephalon' started by Anonymous, Jul 30, 2011 at 1:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

L.R. will be the Chief Medical Officer of the new Teva and Cephalon merged company, despite never having achieved anything as the CMO at Cephalon.

M.D. (currently VP of CNS at Cephalon) will head up both Pain and CNS at Teva

B.C. (Currently VP of Pain and Oncology at Cephalon) will head up Oncology at Teva, despite not having achieved any of his goals for the Pain Franchise and single handedly ruining the Oncology business. This guy is leading the facade of going for a front line NHL indication...knowing full well that won't ever happen, in earnest. He will be unveiled as the criminal that he is soon enough.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Short Teva!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good try. These are the first r*****s cut. If they are not, please cut me.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So much for Teva's skill at assessing "talent"....

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They bought a house of cards with all Jokers and Queens.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is CS a joker or a queen?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is not for real. Please tell me that these people were not retained?!?!?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sadly, it appears to be true. I can't understand why Teva would think that LR can fix their two PhIII failures and get approval for laquinimod when she's done nothing for CEPH. That woman is a complete waste of oxygen...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm the original poster... told ya.. They haven't announced all the others, but I promise it's true.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the accurate heads up! Any news about CNS time line or any more info period?!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It hurts so much. I am glad you posted, but I hate what you shared. I do not understand how people can be retained after record amounts of turnover dating back to last fall and continuous failure to understand how to run an organization.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It baffles the mind, doesn't it?!? Absolutely ridiculous....

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know...trust me, I can't believe it either... Just be glad you don't have to see these douches every day. I can't get out of here fast enough now that I know who is going to be staying..

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The head douches were all named as the new Teva Leadership. This original post was right on. Teva must be paying zero attention to what the fuck is going on here.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

mark was. Head of cns division.....true

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So how is this Mark guy? He came from Glaxo? Will he try to turn Teva into big pharma. Our culture is not into micromanaging. Is he a micro guy?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

His name isn't Mark. I won't say what it is, so they don't take this post down. From what I know, he seems like a good guy...he's not a Wyeth Douchebag, but I've heard that he's a micromanager from the people in CNS, for what that's worth.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The fact that Lesley Russell is CMO is outrageous. She was at center of fraudulent safety info about provigil that led to the MHRA investigation. She also does not know anything about drug development. She has never led a global drug development program and has never directly overseen and led any NDA or WMA. Why Baldino kept her at Cephalon is a mystery. She was also the one who thought if you said something in an NDA application, that meant you could say it in marketing- despite the label you got from the agency. S

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I used to work in teh development organization at Cephalon, not a sales guy. I always thought that LR offered more than what people gave her credit for. She was plenty smart to do the job, but was handed mostly crap projects that she had to try and put lipstick on.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LR and her lack of getting anything out of the lab and through the FDA got us where we are today. Frank died of embarrassment because of LR and her ineptitude.