AHM buys Advogent

Discussion in 'Advanced Health Media' started by Anonymous, Dec 17, 2009 at 8:36 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked for Advogent for a number of years and was lucky enough to come to AHM. From my position, they are much more organized then Advogent and management seems to not only care about the employee more but upper management knows what they are doing as well as knowing the business. It seems like the management at Advogent was just floundering and running around scared all of the time. Just one persons opinion but I am very happy to be here!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not trying to be cynical but AHM is awful - the management is a JOKE here as well.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear the advogent people are looking pretty hard. Hopefully they can get out of AHM.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So after nearly one year what do the former Advogent people think of AHM?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It beats unemployment but it seems as if the economy is getting better so I am now looking for another position. Some managers still do not have a clue but in my mind our senior managers are better than Advogents senior managers. At least they understand the business

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. May start looking myself. I hope things are getting better out there.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Also agree. Yeager and DeSimone were clueless and drove th business down the toilet. No one could fix humpty dumpty again so it was sold for a song to AHM

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well hopefully people received raises and a bonus??? Its been a while for some of the advogent employees.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

don't you know? We are the AHM step children

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They're starting to let the stepchildren go

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's a shame. What positions have they started to let go?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AHM - I'M a stepchild - FIRE ME!!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear AHM is selling Embryon, should I say I wish. I've never seen such bullshit in my life. I thought Advogent was bad. This place is a joke. Love the corny moral boosting they are trying to do there. Like raffling off parking spots is going to make me stay at Embryon. I hate this place.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So how many advogent people are left at Embryon?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked for Advogent as a remote employee for years then was let go. I have been freelancing since but now am considering applying to AHM. Does AHM hire remote employees? More importantly are AHM employees happy in there? Please advise.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Remote, as in India or Philippines? Then yes.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd advise highly against that. I was a remote Advogent (and Cardinal) employee for years. Hired by AHM as a remote employee during the acquisition and told every day of working for them how they didn't approve of it. They had me finish numerous projects the company did not have the resources to handle, and laid me off with a 2 week severance package. They make working with remotes as difficult as possible.