Supernus

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Oct 22, 2012 at 4:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very true but CE's are less safe then you would think I am a CE and my RD said that could lose out based on the more tenured rep even though they never got better than CM or past senior Prof. But is a few miles closer to the hub

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

False

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this a good company to work for? I can't find anything on this company other than on the Shire board for some reason? If anyone has any insights that would be very helpful! Thanks!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not false bc of geography

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think a cm would beat a ce if they are just a "couple" miles closer to the hub. I think it would take more than just a "couple" miles difference.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CE's are safer than anyone because it's the first critera. Here is how it will work, anyone with a MS will be placed on the cut list. All CE's will be placed. Then Geography will place everyone else. If there is two reps and only one territory, Tenure will win and the less tenured CM rep will be placed in another territory or moved to the cut list. Any open spots will then be placed by the closest CM rep, if no CM rep is in the area a MS rep will fill it.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am in a metro area with 6 reps. We live within 15 miles of each other. I have a CE for 2011 and 14 years tenure. I think I'll be ok.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for letting us know. Oh wait... Never mind I don't give a shit

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And why has the Supernus thread become the place for people to bitch about Shire?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a dumbshit if you don't know. So, get the f out of this thread! Idiot!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shit head, there are dozens of posts complaining about the layoffs, severance, etc. I love your attitude about it though. You're really tough on an anonymous forum though, I'm impressed. I'd love to speak to you about this personally at a national meeting or something, but you're gonna be laid off in 5 days, so that's out of the question. Enjoy unemployment, tough guy.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pussy

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are what you eat, dick.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who is laughing now Shire?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just because we're going through a tough time doesn't mean the grass is greener Supernus! You guys don't have a clue and think the industry is the same as it was years ago - good luck with that frequency on Neuro's - they used to love that memorized script from a 24 yo Enterprise rep.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not saying the grass in greener and I can't speak for Supernus but Shire is on the last leg!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol. And you think what we are doing now is working? Leadership keeps preaching how we need to do things differently and adapt b/c the industry has changed so much. We have an awesome med, no competition, and great coverage and we are going backwards. We just came off of our worst BTS ever and a 20% lay-off. I dont know if the old way will still work but i do know the 'new' way DOESNT! Keep drinking the customer based Koop-aid! It may keep you employed for 1 more year. Oh yeah, what are we gonna sell next? Additional indications for Vyvanse? Interesting how that chatter has quieted down to a whisper. We are done and we have Yasick and the gang to thank.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am sure that Supernus will do well with the winners that they hired for managers!! Wow some real gems there!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, I'm not on the Kool-Aid but I have worked for both models and you have philosophies on either end of the spectrum. It would be nice to meet in the middle. Their model is memorized scripts and once a week frequency on neurologists at that. The industry has changed and this is no longer effective. Pharma is NOT the same industry regardless of the company you work for - this was my only point - the grass isn't greener because you work for another pharma company. I do know their RD's are the interim RD's that were at Shire telling reps they need to think "new Shire" not old Shire and these will be the same RD's driving scripts, frequency, and numbers/numbers/numbers down the reps throats not because they believe that is most effective but because that's what they are told to do. You're right about having an awesome med and yes, Shire needs to get it going in the right direction.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He's baaaacccccckkkkkk