Lantheus Medical Imaging

Discussion in 'Financial Forum' started by Tank33, Apr 16, 2009 at 10:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Tank33

Tank33 Guest

Boy O boy? Is this company run by a bunch of BOOBs! Look at the SLT (Senior Leadership Team)? This was once a PROUD company! NEN (New England Nuclear) sold to Dupont (Great Company!), then merged with Merck (Dupont-Merck) still a great company! Then, back to Dupont (Great Company), then sold to BMS (Bristol-Myers, Squibb) (terrible company) - sold to AVISTA (a.k.a. Proudfoot Consulting), THEY make BMS look GOOD???

It's a shame that a bunch of idiots like WD, SB, IG, RG, FY, BC, MW and the HR Department have driven this company into the ground!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In regard to IG are u refering to the newly appointed Dir in Qa???

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get out of here, you troll. we don't give a shit about your personal problems. go tell your mother if you think you've been slighted. this is a financial forum, not a whiner forum. take your bitch and shove it up where the sun don't shine.

4. Ace's High

Ace's High Guest

The wisdom of a Hispanic woman is worth that of several now unemployed Caucasian males.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what is the relationship between Proud-Foot and Avista? I work for ConvaTec, previously owned by BMS but who is now owned in part by Avista. So our new owners brought in Proud-foot consultants and pretty much turned the company upside down in the worst way. So does Avista own Proud-Foot?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked for LMI as a contractor. I was hired because I had been laid off and they got a tax break for hiring unemployed people. At the time I was hired, my department (clinical) had hired 10 contractors, many of whom left quickly as soon as they saw how the company was run. And as soon as the budgets and taxes were done, we were all laid off. One day they called and told us not to come in.

I advise anyone who is looking at LMI for employment to steer clear. Full-time employees have unlimited sick days and when I was there (for a year) they took full advantage of any time off they could. I was stuck picking up the slack for the entire department during the summer, due to a high number of extended vacations and "summer hours." As a contractor, I was told that I would have to spearhead any potential FDA audit, even though I had absolutely no benefits and no official affiliation with the company. (Contractors were not even invited to the company townhall meetings, even though we made up more than half of every department).

If you want to work for a highly micro-managed, HIGHLY disorganized company, be my guest.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wat chu talkin bout. I vry women respecdead on the island. wat u talkin bout u no no. I no cum here cus no one hire me there. I cum here for the cold n snow. i hav to go now cus BD tell me to lay off sum mor.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It will be over soon. A credit rating just lowered by Moody to a level reserved for companies on their way out. A manufacturer who has decided he will not manufacture for a while. This means we will be a company with no products to sell. I mean NO products….

Well folks in 600--your plan is what?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your ex boss now heads up all compliance functions for the site! It's the Lantheus way!! Be glad you're gone.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I see they promoted Gaffey to CFO. He must be doing LMI's bidding in cooking the books to drain every last cent out of the business. He's probably as responsible as anyone for all the layoffs over the last four years by letting them know how many to let go each year so they can contiune to get their executive bonuses.

11. Bill E Rica

Bill E Rica Guest

Gaffey has no care for any one but himself

Another Napolean who only cares for one person - himself!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah- heard BVL, their manufacturer of Cardiolite, Neurolite and Definity and generator components is in deep regulatory do do. Even so, FDA gave them a bye to keep manufacturing some of these products but BVL has opted not to! LMI is finished...and a fitting ending for the aholes from AVISTA that destroyed this company. I hope the company is wothle$$ and they get nothing for it. Feel sorry for the poor working stiffs still there but then again many of them have turned to cannabalisim against one another to survive so not really shedding tears for them either. it's shameful that the entire organization from top to bottom became corrupted by "The Lantheus Way".

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bye Bye Gaffey!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BVL- "The facility requires major reconstruction that may take up to NINE months to complete. We anticipate that NO products manufactured in the North facility will be available to patients and healthcare professionals before the Q4 of 2012."

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear this is a complete rumor the competition started. why won't LMI face the music?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep drinking the Koolaid! BVL is no longer producing LMI products! Enjoy your breakfasts with DK and BD!~

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you want to see a whole lot of ugly facts straight from the horse's mouth/ass (hard to tell on end from the other), read the article from the link below
    [November 14, 2011]

LANTHEUS MEDICAL IMAGING, INC. - 10-Q - Management's Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations

on pg.50 paragraph 2:
    "If BVL is not able to provide us adequate product supply for a prolonged period of time, we will need to implement certain expense reduction and other operating and strategic initiatives beginning in 2012."

See the full article at:
    http://www.tmcnet.com/usubmit/2011/11/14/5929062.htm

Read it and weep and and make your plans for the end.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Coach Keipert - thanks for nothing! Thanks for leaving me leaving me and my family high and dry. I believed in you!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pickering cashed out!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AVISTA = BS!