Compound creams?

Discussion in 'Endo' started by Anonymous, Aug 26, 2012 at 10:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are any looking at go this direction? Im thinking about it! Heck at least I would get paid for what I sell.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. Half of the NE Region is looking. Same pay, plus car allowance, no boss, no BS. You sell it you get paid. Cake. Hoping for severance.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do anyone know who to contact to sell the creams? I would do it in a heartbeat! Bring on the stuff, Ill flip my business over night!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Premier Compounding in Florida

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They ripped me off!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How did they rip you off?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yea please tell more!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, how did they rip you off?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1099 position......commission only, no benefits...........

once they get all of your contacts you're history...........

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My friend sells pain creams and has for over a yr and has done well, If I get let go Im going to join him!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are single or your husbad makes good money it a great job! If you are the sole income provider it is a dangerous job. Same for all comission jobs. Just depends on where you are in life.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is the problem with Pharma reps... If you can sell 1099 should not scare you... But those golden handcuffs keep you Pharma bitch.... That's why no Device companies want you... Jump out there and do something with your life!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BS I am a sole provider and am all over this gig. 250k beats DM pay an less bullcrap to deal with.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i made 750k and i work from home.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I make 750k and do not even work when I'm home.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Compound companies will be picking up us like pick up sticks after the layoff

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you want some real info about a compounding sales position then email me at tisley@chartertn.net
    Just the facts, and no BS. Trust me you don't want to miss this opportunity. It doesn't hurt to listen. The great thing is that your background is perfect for our company and you making a LOt of money without the hassle of Big Brother.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am thinking about picking up a Pain Cream line but the company has a sliding scale commission based on the numbers of scripts written. What the average number of scripts a good rep is selling per week/month?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ask the Texas reps!!!!!!!!!!!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

stay away from many pharmacies out of AL, FL, and SC. they won't be around much longer