Midwest goings on

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by Anonymous, Apr 27, 2012 at 7:19 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am confused. I thought the rep quit and moved away?? I know people in that district and she was not a good rep. I like the people on chi north and think eg is an overall good guy. He always cared about us and was a big picture guy that actually carried the bag and could sell. At least he use to be? Or maybe he has turned to the dark side.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

huh?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Luke, I am your father.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just was told I was transferring to a new dbm. Of course I don't want to say who but can those of you who have worked for Bob, Debbie, Eric or Brook please give me feedback on what to expect. Sorry but if I mention who it may give myself away. Just wanna know what to expect. I work very hard, make numbers.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well once you are officially named as DBM we will know who you are and that you expect answers from CP. What a doofus.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well I would say you are fucked. Especially if your new manager is Debbie or Brook. Brace yourself, it's going to be a bumpy ride. Real bumpy.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are all good. Just do your job and you will be fine. Managers can't make you lose your business.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You don't know what you are talking about. Managers can make or break a job! Good Luck.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But they can't make our break your numbers. If you let them do that then its your fault. All this company cares about is 100% to goal. Do that and you are solid.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They most definitely can. Novo should keep tabs on some of these managers that have no self control or professional skills. I guess their meds only lasted long enough for the interviews

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look here clueless Suzie or Sam - you must be a dm or an unseasoned rep with that comment! Enlighten your fellow dm's if it's the case of the former, many need grooming. In the case of the latter - get some real experience under your belt before you utter anything else.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG!! Okay ..I'll take it slowly just for you, so keep up okay? LOSING BUSINESS=losing sales=losing scripts=reduced numbers=breaking numbers~not making quota=LOSING BUSINESS. A big round circle - got it?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Give me an example of a dm causing you to lose market share? Really, loser?? I'm sick and tired of hearing about how bad you have it with Midwest managers. I know some of them and it's not bad. Try working out west for some of these self proclaimed geniuses, then we will see what you have to say.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mann is a decent guy...can't speak to the others ..nothing
    good to say....

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for your input Bob!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Judging a dm is tough. You would have to be managed by each one to qualify a response . If you go by what you hear it could be biased if we are having issues with the dm an example being put on a plan. One area where we as reps could judge dm's is who runs an efficient meeting, not over the top, and who you can learn from. I would have to assume though, that this is how they managed. That is a big "IF" I have had almost every dm in the Midwest run a room so here is how I would rate them.

Good: Eric G, Dan Bell, Dan C

Average: Michelle Y, Brook F, Debbie V,

Needs help: Bob M, Tim K, Bob G

Hopefully, we will see marked improvement at the POA.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with this along with a minor tweak. I would move Dan C down to average and Michelle up to somewhat good. Also, Booby G is no longer a manager in the Midwest. He some how was promoted. Props put out to Kimber also who runs a good meeting so far.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You want to know who the REAL good DBM's are? The ones their current reps hate because they coach and manage them tough to perform well all the time. If you got a phone call from Michelle, Dan, Or Eric and were like pheeeeew! I made out well, they still are my manager. Then they stink because they are not coaching you hard enough to dislike them. You are missing out on good quality coaching!!!!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trained monkeys could do a better job...wait... they are monkeys!!!