Imminent Biotronik Recall?

Discussion in 'Biotronik' started by Anonymous, May 24, 2010 at 2:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Biotronik ICD's are failing in Europe. Any details?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

total hogwash.

nuff said !

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wouldn't they be able to cover up the Europe stuff?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The very fact that a fleshy-headed narcoleptic mutant such as yourself is talking about this on the world wid web should answer your question, you dolt. The Earth is round, by the way.

Biotronik's messaging is pretty much based on "quality German engineering". If this recall goes down, every competitive rep in the 4% of the US market whose been feeling the Biotronik pressure would be shouting this from the rooftops. Unlike Boston Sci who has lulled their implant community into a stupor with the "made by man, therefore..." mantra, Biotronik docs are usually somewhat interested in reliability. The facts are that the story of Biotronik's downfall would be about as impactful to most US docs as their current safety success is....not very. US doctors and their administrator overlords don't care about safety - if they did, they would not be signing 85/15 volume commitment contracts predicated on PRICE. They would be signing 3 and 4 vendor deals predicated on RISK diversification. Nuff said.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought Biotronik docs were interested in money.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love this old chestnut.

My two cents:

1) If we are buying all our business, we're doing a shitty job since we still only have 4% of the market!

2) I know its fun to say, but honestly, between the DOJ, FDA, competitive reps and websites like this - is ANYONE capable of getting away with anything truly nefarious anymore? I mean, registries, training sites and after market studies are pretty much everywhere - so when you say "buying business", I just don't get it.

3) Most importantly - ALL doctors are interested in money.

I'm not so naive to believe that its NOT happening in this company. I'd just ask that you consider how naive you look when you infer that its not happening in yours.

Good luck.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Replying to:

#1: Then it is correct that 94% of doctors have ethics.

#2: You have no clue how the DOJ is about to unleash.

#3: I guess you are doing a shitty job, then.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, isn't the DOJ in the midst of investigating? You have been requested not to delete important documents and all that blah blah blah. So as to pretend that your whole 4% market share didn't come from shady dealings, you must have forgotten what or rather who got you where you are today. Sales don't increase 900% for nothing. And rumors aren't just made up, they are based on truth.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

nuff said

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Then it is correct that 94% of doctors have ethics."

BWAHAHAAGHAAAHGA Ha ha haa... oooooohhhh... my goodness. Thank you.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All CRM companies have some shady business. Biotronik just seems to have a lot more of it.

Just look in South Carolina, Souther California, and Las Vegas.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll def look in "Souther" California....ATD moron.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pick on the typo because the other stuff is true. Try to avoid the topic which is a company with a nefarious reputation for their dealings. The DOJ is on to you now, who knows what they will unearth.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

independent reps groups have been subpoenaed?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As well they should be. The company always thought it was shielded because of the independant representative. Unfortunately they are not so independant. Products are not purchased from the distributer. The independant rep recieves support from the company in many ways but the most obvious are studies, consulting agreements, and educational visits.

As a company Biotronik cannot pretent to be unaware of the practices of independant representatives and then continually support them.

It truly is the last bastion of "The Way Business Was Done".

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no mention of any ICD problems anywhere else but here. What are you talking about? What problems do you mean when you say they are failing? And how do you know?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with the poster above. No recall... sorry flame boys you better stick to the old lies about us as this one won't stick.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm glad that Las Vegas business wasn't shady with it was all BSX, but now since it's with BIO it must be shady... What a douche....

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who said it wasn't shady with BSX? I am sure it was, and I am there is no difference with Biotronic.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I want to ask you to think of this. Why did the DM and the RSD over Las Vegas get let go? There are many speculations you could make about the fact that these two are now gone. It is much easier to unload direct employees than monster independents. Bio is basically split up now between corporate and Western Medical.