Dermatology Contract with Onset

Discussion in 'On Call' started by Anonymous, Nov 9, 2009 at 8:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I interviewed and was told I got to the next round but still have not been contacted to schedule this phone interview.

Anyone do the face to face with the manager, get an email saying you were moving on then nothing?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here is a dumb answer to your question. I assume you asked for the managers business card at the end of the interview. Contact the manager directly and ask insetad of putting posts about it. That is what a good sales person would do. Honsetly, you want to be hired as a sales person and you are complaining about not being contacted, maybe that is why you never heard back.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No. this is onset's style. my guees is that they have restructured and reached out to new venture capital partners as they spent the last one into the ground only to get nowhere. Folks with On Call are good it's Onset that is very very questionanble. A few pharmacists I've spoken with said they are all "me too" that get genericized when patient learns of copay vs generic. there's already so much recycled actives on the market thrying to spin some miracle delivery system...blah blah blah. Call backs to phys costing them money so thywe are fine if certain things such as these are filled with generic. Best to stick with the big Derm companies that have built and supported the profession rather than VC's who know nothing about the busienss of selling to Derm's ( including the management they hire from cadiology specialty)..derms will respect your intergrity. They are a close knit and intelligent group who know the companies who hav supported their profession over the years....Look into GSK..many good things in their pipeline in future.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You sound bitter, have a serious need to spell check, and no one cares. A job is a job. Hope you get your dream job at GSK.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really just looking for feedback on the experience as I'm trying to get my foot in the door in pharma sales. I get that most people post negative stuff...that's fine but not what I'm looking for. Would like to hear if anyone has something positive to say. It's a tough market, I have B2B experience and a family to care for. What's your take?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone heard anything back on interviews the last couple of days in Richmond, VA?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got interview in 2 wks. Anyone with insight on the market for these products? What do the derms think of them? Managed care coverage? Is this a bad gig?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For which territory?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not true above me. this is a nice product and derms are liking it

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But do they write it ? and is it covered under managed care ? (I do not mean 3rd tier)

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What in the world are you talking about? write what? I will not be talking to you again because we are obviously talking about two different subjects.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, they don't. All lof the products are dead last in their markets. Management is horrible too, awful turnover.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

are you a rep? you do not sound like you understand the industry. The previous poster said that the derms liked the PRODUCT line, I merely asked if they were WRITING SCRIPTS for it.
    This is what pharma is all about SCRIPTS=BUSINESS=REVENUE=MONEY Got it now?
    Do all of us a favor and stay off the boards because you have no clue to this industry, your post is so infantile. Just look at the next reply, that is from a veteran, it tells it all. It answers the question I asked. GOODBYE

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let me remind you---this is a FREE country and you have the CHOICE not to read what has been previously written. Please grow up.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All of you people are idiots because this is ONCALL'S BOARD NOT ONSET!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with you. This would include Walt and his fabrications!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So...got an interview in a couple days in the Midwest. Are you guys marketing BenZFoam, too? Having trouble finding its website, and wondering how serious of a product this is. Do you sell all 7 of the Foams?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BPO products are going OTC soon what does that tell you? This company is a joke dont waste your time