Stay Away from INC!

Discussion in 'INC Research' started by Anonymous, Nov 23, 2010 at 7:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

re last poster. What planet do you live on!!! INC are without doubt the most garbage bunch I have ever come across. They have some of the worst medics in the business. Seems some of them are not even board certified.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your posting says a lot about you. Here's a news flash: you don't become number 1 in ANY industry with a "who care about the people" point of view. PEOPLE are what fuels growth. You need to take care of the people and treat them right.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. That's why, despite all the bitching and moaning on CAFE PHARMA, Quintiles is #1. They were named as a top-25 Multi-national Employer. You guys need to try some other industries if you think you've got it bad.

I've been at Quintiles a few years now, and it is easily the best place I've worked in a 25-year career. I have a great manager that is truly interested in my career development and I've gotten opportunities to do work there unlike anywhere else I've worked.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard that they are going to be shutting lots of offices down. It was a pure money making exercise for Kendle and Cutler et al.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Omg. The poster who said INC was good and the poor English leads me to believe they are the Mexican folks who are screwing up the safety dept.......
    Talk about a horrible company who MAKES their employees work like slaves,,,it is INC!

Upper mngt is clueless,,,all they care about is their own bonus and how THEY look. I'm killing myself working for them as a contractor. I work 24-7 ! Check email on weekend and check my work on weekends. The person who hired me LIED and then she quit two weeks after I joined!,,,,They keep extending our contract with no end date to keep people guessing. Everyone is stressed out and burnt out. People are quitting who are permanenet employees. What does that tell you? This is my second CRO I worked for an NEVER again!
    I have worked for the major pharmaceutical companies and let me tell ya CRO companies suck! If you can get into big pharma do it! Do your one year of time at a CRO and get out!
    Inc and Kendle are horrible.....I'm trying ,My best to leave but finding something from home is difficult So I am going to just go back to work in house...at least when I leave my desk and my computer no one can expect me to work when I am asleep!!!!!
    I actually have spoken to a friend who is a labor attorney and waiting for him to get back to me on the labor laws because They Are Breaking Them Big Time!,,,,,,

Stressed!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you write good.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It looks like the winners are Quintiles, RPS,Parexcel (yitch) and Covance (double yitch).

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quintiles is by far the best CRO, I wouldn't work for any other CRO, especially INCR

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The INC safety group are dreadful. The leadership is awful and the previous comment about Mexico is right.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry RPS loses too.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It looks like the winners are Quintiles, RPS,Parexcel (yitch) and Covance (double yitch).

Quintiles is no winner, there has been no one in charge there for too long.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quintiles leadership = Losers

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Safety group is really dreadful. Avoid like a plague. Some GCP discrepancy I have heard about this group. Will FDA investigate?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Stay Away from INC! Top place for NOT recommended to work by...

A very broken company on the verge of total breakdown, in my opinion. Only a matter of time, as lack of resources bottom out the exisiting and future FSP relationships. I've worked for a short time for the major 3 CRO's and INCR is the hands down the most disconnected, bottom line driven, no thought to tools or improvements burn-your-people-out company that I've ever experienced. Ogle was a strange, strange man but the Co. is now following a new (brilliant) cold, metric driven, $$ bottom line apathetic regime. ZERO support for middle management - they are the ones who have to tow the line between their overwhelmed workers and upholding the chain of command."It will get better and you will be recognized" is the standard mantra. The company culture is bizarre- the workload is so overwhelming that it has become a "every man unto himself" case of self preservation. Nobody cares and quality work is a thing of the past. Bare minimum and pick up the pieces with major fibbing when it fails. The truly stellar forward moving employees have all left a long time ago and what is left ( not across the board, there are still good people left looking for opportunites ) are the bottom feeder employees of the CRO world. I would absolutely not recommend anyone work there.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I amazed this joke of an organization get any business.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have only been at INC for 6 months, but from my experience, they are all the same. CROs are just understaffed and the people (at least in Clnical) are overworked. You really could apply the last few posts to Quintiles, Parexel, etc...

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are they called INC research. They do not know what research even is.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard they are trying to be sold again!! The Kendle experiment failed... crash and burn type fail!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who on earth would want to buy this lot? They are totally useless. All the competent people left Kendle when this lot took over. Their medical and safety people are worse than dreadful!