1. Cafepharma also has message boards for retail pharmacies: click here to view
    Dismiss Notice

Curascript-Accredo

Discussion in 'Specialty Pharmacies - General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Apr 10, 2012 at 4:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ladies and Gentleman the merger is now official. Curascript is now officially the largest specialty pharmacy in the universe. Is bigger really better though? I think so what about you?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sure. Just look at Walmart. Big=awesome, right? Bet you buy all your suits there because BIG IS BETTER!!

Idiot.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only idiot is you buddy because you probably work for one of those small specialty pharmacies that has no contracting to leverage.

PS. I could rock a walmart suit all day long and still look better and sell more than you!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm rolling in the dough. You're poor and in debt, aren't you. Call me if you need a loan.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

100% positive that one of my commission checks is more than you make in commission the who year. Add in my company stocks, company car and my good looks. Oh I almost forgot to tell you how smoking hot my wife is. My life is fantastic buddy. Im sure you will be calling me when you need a job.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your life sounds great, too bad you can't spell.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your wife is porking this trashman. Getting back to her roots. Everyone knows.

Also, LMAO..."my commission checks are so big." Only a dude with small penis syndrome would type that sentiment.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow. You really have a lot of time on your hands. As soon as I write something you write back in mins. Do me and your mom a favor and get out of the house today and try and make a sale. We need some privacy. When you get back clean the sh*tter.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a housekeeper. Someday when you have a real job, maybe you can get one as well. Good luck, loser!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That was just a strait up awful comeback. Your mom does not count as a housekeeper. Is your name Merve. You sound like a Merve. haha

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are both fucking retarded. Shut the fuck up. "Your mother" jokes weren't even funny in the 90s, losers.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This guys name must be Merve. Why so angry Merve?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NO WAY!! In my opinion it is worse, MUCH WORSE plus the phone system is a horrible I have tried calling in my prescriptions all to end up sitting on hold for over hour and then to be hung up on....
    The whole change has made this the worst experience of my life while dealing with a Pharamacy, I get a new story from the associates as to when I will get my medication when I am lucky enough to get through that irritating phone system and actually get a human. No way would I deal with this company if I didn't have to, I pray everyday my company will switch to a different company....

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Curascript-Accredo Do you Really even care about people??