Grifols USA

Discussion in 'Octapharma' started by Anonymous, Jun 1, 2005 at 4:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

THIS company is not GRIFOLS! Please go away

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Asswipe... No wonder your company is going under. Someone was giving you info on your competition and you tell them to go away.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Name me one company who hasn't had literature pulled by the FDA. I heard it was a picture the FDA didn't like, nothing to do with the product. Quit being an alarmist.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RE: Grifols- The OP didnt seem to be an alarmist ....was just stating FACTS:
    The lit was pulled
    The company is a laughing stock

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So you think they'll sell less Flebo now that some lit got pulled, will we sell more Octagam because they got some lit pulled? Who gives a crap about lit being pulled because of a picture on a detail piece? Everybody is selling all the IVIG they can make. We've got bigger things to worry about than Grifols. And I still can't figure out why they are a laughing stock?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course you can't, you work for Octapharma which is also a laughing stock in the industry...and Losers don't recognize other Losers.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was looking at interviewing for a job at Octapharma but got a better offer before I had to decide. But I wouldn't have avoided interviewing based on what I have seen on this board. OK, I get it. There are a bunch of you out there that feel that Octapharma has done you wrong. Well life is tough and sometimes s'it happens. What is amazing is how you guys can't just GET OVER IT! Move on, get another job, move into a different career. Get a life for crying out loud. Anyone who has looked at this board already gets it that you guys are unhappy. The saddest thing is that you can't let go and move on. Enough already. You are not helping your cause because you aren't credible anymore. I really wish all of you luck in another career. No company is worth devoting so much time griping about.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for setting us straight. So dynamic, so articulate, I think you really may have changed, no...make that SAVED some lives today,YOU DOUCHEBAG.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would love to hear why you would have considered an interview with Octa? Really, I would. When most of us started, it was a start up and thought it sounded good. We quickly found out it sucked and we made a mistake. You have had time to see that the company is a joke and you "considered" Octa? You must be one sorry ass mofo.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now I am convinced - you guys need some SERIOUS therapy. This is like the Al-Quaida of pharma. Anyone that doesn't agree with you 100% is the enemy. Pretty pathetic.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

shut up already! Here's the breakdown

Octapharma sucks, it's run by incompetent Nazis who know nothing about the U.S. market. All field reps are pissed off and most of us are looking for jobs. We also know that adding more distributors will mean less $$$, not the other way around

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Getting Paid for Alphanate with vW?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, we do get paid for alphanate, but if you think Grifols is a better situation than Octa...probably not by much. The grass is always seems greener. If there was a Grifols board on this site it would be just as negative as yours.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

eventually we will

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Alot of similarities except we're run by incompetent Spaniards. Middle management is pathetic, but they make us jump thru hoops & do busy work BS to justify our jobs...While they bring nothing to the table.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Grifols, you should contact the CP moderator to get your own board. We don't need our management thinking that we're doing the bitching. We're all happy and have no complaints

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OUCH!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thoughts on the A8vW launch.....

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Their booth at NHF was busy, but they did have Guitar Hero III on a big plasma t.v. Definitely the funnest booth.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the story with the Humate P shortage?