Tamiflu Bonus

Discussion in 'PDI Shared' started by Anonymous, Apr 21, 2012 at 10:21 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know anything about the second part of the Tamiflu bonus and if or when we will be getting it?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was wondering the same thing...someone in my team called our old manager and....still waiting to hear back!!!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

dont count on it

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok stop spreading gossip.... we all know that we didn't get our Tamiflu bonus until July last year. You will get paid as we always do.....

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tamiflu bonus is SCHEDUALED to be given out 6/6....talked to a PDI Mgr yesterday......

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any indication of if or when we will see what the payout will be? Or does it just show up.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't know...I do know it will be Direct Deposit and you can check it on the ADP website 1-2 days before-I always did.....

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Last year we got an email from our surge manager right before the payout.... otherwise, it would have just shown up without warning.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My manager said the bonus is out I do not see anything from ADP where can we find out what are bonus is and will it be deposited by ADP? Will we see any type of ranking report and is that how the bonus was calculated? I dont want to speak with my manager she is a huge kool aid drinker and she just pisses me off when ever we talk.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

did we get our bonus?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My old surge manager texted the same thing yesterday but nothing on adp site or in my account.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bonus is coming on 6/6 pay period...

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Should we be able to see the bonus payment amount in adp ipay before the 6th?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes you can see bonus on June 5th in adp

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I looked on the PDI Portal that they sent us last time and I don't know if this is it or not, but the most you can get is $ 750.00. Mine was on the ADP website but no Tamiflu bonus !!!! Sucks !!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so if there is nothing on adp it means we got nothing or is it not posted on adp yet

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I saw mine on ADP it was $200, anyone else?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think it means that you didn't get anything....me too !!!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

how in the world was the bonus determined? because I see nothing in adp

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still nothing. WTF?