Gasbag

Discussion in 'Neogenomics' started by Anonymous, Apr 28, 2011 at 10:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He should just go!

Neo Team,

During the past seven years NeoGenomics has seen tremendous growth and moving forward, there is no question we have virtually unlimited growth potential. I am intensely proud of what we have built, but it has come at great personal cost to me in terms of my work/family-life balance. As those of you who were around back in the early days can appreciate, the Company had very limited resources and the officers made up for it by working more and fulfilling several different roles.

One of my original goals in helping to recruit Doug to Neo was to bring on board an executive with industry experience so I could start to reduce my areas of responsibility to those areas I am most passionate about and try to regain some semblance of a normal work/family-life balance. As a result, over the last year, I have been devoting the majority of my time to the Chief Scientific Officer responsibilities rather than the President duties.

As such, last week after careful consideration, I respectfully submitted my resignation of the “President…#157; part of my title to Doug and the Board of Directors. In the capacity of CSO, my role will be to focus on those areas that will most quickly move Neo forward. I believe this more focused approach is best for the Company, my family and myself at this time and humbly ask for your support in this transition.

This is an exciting time for our company as we evolve from a really good company to a great company and grow to the $50M mark and beyond. To all of you, especially those that have been here with me since the beginning, I thank you for your steadfast support and continued encouragement. Together with you, our senior staff and our Board of Directors, I am really looking forward to helping take our company to the next level.

Sincerely,

BG

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

About time he stepped down, now maybe the company can move forward.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

still the CSO? he is just a Cytogenetics technologist, no PhD.......

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is he really just the CSO or what? Why would he step down?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Assume it was a "mutual" decision. He cannot take Neo to the next level.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one can. Time to update our resumes.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

with all the changes here isnt it a step in the right direction?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

promotions, demotions, people moving on. What next? Spinning out of control.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please someone buy us!!!! take us out of our misery

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"This is an exciting time for our company as we evolve from a really good company to a great company and grow to the $50M mark and beyond. To all of you, especially those that have been here with me since the beginning, I thank you for your steadfast support and continued encouragement. Together with you, our senior staff and our Board of Directors, I am really looking forward to helping take our company to the next level."

Hey guys, your competitors who started the same time as you are at 120 Million or better already!

A $50 million dollar National Laboratory cannot survive anymore. I think the big dogs will wait for the bankruptcy sale. No one is buying Neo as is!

Sorry guys...the truth is the truth!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gasbag still seems and acts like he is in charge. Someone needs to rein him in.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

where is marc headed? Big loss, what next.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As far away as possible he was awful!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Neo is trying to save there last dying breath. they are all over the east coast making deals with docs to get their business. Hopefully this will be the final nail in the coffin...

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How can they be making an impact with all the sales attrition?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

July 1 will mark the end of this ill fated experiment

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cant wait to watch it die off. They are " in talks" with CMS. CMS couldn't care less what Neo thinks. What a joke.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How are Gasbag (CSO) and the new CMO getting along? I predict fireworks - which could take the company down

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Albitar seems to be driving alot of good people out. I do not think he is the savior, he is the nail in the NEO coffin.