arrested last night

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Feb 25, 2012 at 9:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was arrested last night for assault and battery at a bar fight. It was an intense fight and I got to put into action my new UFC moves. Except I wished I did not cause the guy suffered a broken nose. Not sure if this can turn into a felony.

What is the policy with Pfizer about these sorts of things? Do I need to notify management?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You Sir are screwed. Turn out the lights, the partys over, all good things must end.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like the OP is not only an asshole but stupid as well.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your personal time is your personal business....unless the idiot you clocked is a VP with Pfizer.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know a GSK rep who had a bad case of road rage and at a red light walked over to the car who cut him off pulled the guy outta the car and beat him almost to death. He still works there.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Post the report (delete your name) or it didn't happen. This sounds like one of those Pharma urban legends that get posted on many CP boards from time to time. Except, in your story you didn't beat up your manager or a competitor.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The OP was arrested and not sure if it can be a felony charge? How do you get arrested and not know what the charges are?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LooK! I believe him!!! I have met more drunks and criminals in sales (also law enforcement) than any other profession. To the OP, if you are charged (IT is a misdemeanor) and this is your first offense, you will probably be given a probation before judgement. Get a good lawyer and when your probation is up, have the charge expunged!! Good Luck to the OP!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because its probably a made-up post. Like one of the other posters said, these things pop up all the time on CP. Sometime this place looks like the online version of those throw-away supermarket tabloids. I'll believe the story when I see a scan or some other proof.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Hangover, Part II

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey you know that life is a waste of time and time is a waste of life. So, why not get wasted all of the time and have the time of your life...go get em fighter.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you get Pfisted at a San Francisco bathhouse?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes I did. The pfist has poo all over it.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP here:

Well it's my first time. The slip states misdemeanor, but I'm not sure if the charges can be increased to a felony because of the severity of the injury. I'm not sure if the officers knew of the severity because the guy I beat up was taken to the hospital. His face looked really bad. I do feel bad but he started the fight so I lit him up.

Never mess with people you don't know what they are capable of, I doubt he would pick a fight with me if he knew my skills. This guy was 5 inches taller and weighed at least 50 pounds more than me.

Anyways, I think I'm gonna keep my mouth shut and see what happens. Why do people think this is a made up story? Never seen a bar fight?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Next time use your fighting skills on your manager. I'm sure the guy had a few to drink and ran his mouth... so what? we've all done it. Does not make it ok to jack him up. Typical arrogant Pfarma rep....I also train at a Brazilian Jui Jitsu but it does not mean I should use my fighting skills on average people. Use your brain you idiot.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you get fired...write a book-movie-have Anne Hathaway star in it....live the life!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stage 1: Denial

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stage 2: Me kicking your ass

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Easy, plead not guilty, get to the victim, settle out of court, they don't show to testify and you are free with no record. Here endeth the lesson.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if your story is true:

I seriously doubt they'll jack it up to a felony. Most felony level prosecutors would run from a lame bar fight case. Not worth their time.

I expect the case to be dropped sooner or later. It's a bar fight and likely self defense. One ugly he said, she said. Call the bar and see if they have it on video. Get it at all costs before it's erased. Do this before you even work tomorrow. Ask to speak with any employees who might have witnessed it. Get their names and info. Give it to your lawyer.

The prosecutor, if they file a formal battery charge, will first try to plea it out to a disorderly conduct. Don't take it. It'll always be there even up to trial. Do not plea. Even a lame assed public defender can win a self defense bar fight case any day of the week.

Don't tell anyone at work. NEVER tell anyone.

Get ready for the pussy to sue you. That's why you'll need the video evidence even more.

if you did act in self defense, God bless you and thanks for kicking his ass.

Good luck.