Lee Ingles suing the company???

Discussion in 'Pan American Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Apr 22, 2010 at 11:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL! Very entertaining!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who in their right mind gets on here and types a book defending someone. plus this person is "right on top of it" when someone posts against their rant. i'm sure she is traveling.....no one's going to hire her ass ever again in any field....especially after suing your employer.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

that nasty stuff said about Dana sounds like something Brian Barcellona would say. Hey Brian, to bad your mom didn't use that contraceptive in that joke you told everyone.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

During a national meeting in San Antonio, Brian Barcelona told a story about a woman shoving a potato into her vagina as a birth control. What a scum bag he is!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny. Funny cuz its true.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Eventually, the most blatant example of post-testimony retaliation against Ms.
    Shoched came directly from Sam Camp himself. During the latter part of the summer of
    2009, Mr. Camp called Ms. Shoched out of a national meeting session and chastised her
    for testifying in Carleen Black's case. Ms. Shoched explained to Mr. Camp that she only
    told the truth at trial. Mr. Camp stated that he did not care. He then demanded that Ms.
    Shoched write a letter to Judge Lee Yeakel and to members of the jury stating that she
    had lied at Trial. When Ms. Shoched refused to perform this illegal act, Mr. Camp told
    Ms. Shoched that he "did not see how she could continue to work" for Pamlab

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He said, she said. There's always 2 sides to every story. Granted Mr. Camp is slipping;however, he hadn't slipped enough to ask her to write a letter saying she lied. That's insane. Attorney's would never suggest that either. She's making that up. Now having said all that, I believe some of her story......just not all of it.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I say she made a shit load of money and the courts believed her and not the clan!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stephen Camp (National level manager and director) has even
    asked Ms. Shoched to attempt to see Sharon Cavazos (a former Pamlab sales
    Representative) naked so Ms. Shoched could see if Ms. Cavazos was tansgendered.
    Stephen Camp also told Ms. Shoched women should not work for Pamlab and that she
    was taking a job away from a man.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's from the plaintiffs complaint filed in court, not from any trial that took place because it never went to trial. Again....two sides to every story. I'm sure alot of what Dana said happened.....just not all it.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the sad part is that us women have been all put down here. I can just imagine what a person of color has to endure working here.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and just what would a person of color have to endure here? do tell....

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is true that for the most part there are 2 sides to every story however, not in this case all of what was and is that filing is all true and you know it and that was not even all of it. The part about asking her to commit perjury and write the judge is all true don't believe than ask the good old boy LANCE he asked him to do the same thing...go ahead ask him or Shel Buck.... go ahead I will wait..

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lance and Shel had to sign agreements that they wouldn't sue the company or talk about past cases in return for their hefty severence pay.....nothing about lying to a judge. You're wrong on that one. Like I said, alot of what was said in the accusations is true, but some is "enhanced" a bit to benefit her side. For example, she eluded that some employees insinuated that some wanted to inquire about her "lesbian acts". Get real......a blind man wouldn't want to witness that. I cry "bullshit" on that one.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Time to have your head examined Dana. Move on! If your doing so great, why continue posting here?! You must not be doing very well. Get yourself to a heasd shrinker and stop living in the past. A great line for the movie The Water Boy "YOOOUURREEE FIIIIIRRRREEDDD!!" LOL!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Once agin moron she is laughing all the way to the bank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So is Lee and Lance and Shel and Tony... And now Young!!!!! it is so obvious you are jealous they won and got out and you are stuck her why don't you move on BAAAAAWAAHHHHHAAA i work for PAL PAL PAL!!!!
    Why you on her looser!!!!!!! PAL PAL I WORK FOR PAL AND SELL GENERIC GOOD FOR NOTHING VITAMINS!!!!!!!!!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sounds like someone on the inside Stephen! You better crack skulls in the office tomorrow! LOL. Where is my generic metanx?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Lance and Shel had to sign agreements that they wouldn't sue the company or talk about past cases in return for their hefty severence pay.....nothing about lying to a judge. You're wrong on that one. Like I said, alot of what was said in the accusations is true, but some is "enhanced" a bit to benefit her side. For example, she eluded that some employees insinuated that some wanted to inquire about her "lesbian acts". Get real......a blind man wouldn't want to witness that. I cry "bullshit" on that one.

Oh so wrong again... While they did release the company from any rights to sue... they never read my lips NEVER signed anything that said they would not testify in their court case or anyone else's for that matter. Once again get your facts straight.. You can never make someone sign something like that and even if they did it would never stand up in court as well as a SUBPOENA trumps that ..... Hi redheaded stepson check your facts!!!
    I WORK FOR PAL I WORK FOR PAL.....BAHAHAHAHAHWAAAAAAA