BITETTI THWARTS SANOFI TAKEOVER!

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by CapPig, May 30, 2008 at 8:41 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And this is the beat that goes on over in CV/MET. Numbers actually disappear and my sales tank. If they need a give back on bonuses, I wish they would be up front about it instead of stealing from reps' paychecks under the guise that my calls all of a sudden 'lack selling impact' from one month to the next.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Every comment made about NS applies to CV. I've worked at several pharma cos, never seen one this fucked up on data and the dislocation between data sources.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

According to our DBM, the RBH refuses to entertain number fuck ups as part of the reason for tanking sales. It would seem the RBH would be concerned, but I believe they know the real deal and just keep quiet and simply point fingers back on reps who don't use Insight correctly or have fucked up during an SBT.

But I can tell you this. Like a true drug dealer, BMS topwhigs got their money upfront on wholesale distribution sales. They know exactly what they put out there in the market and those are the sales they book, as evidenced by that little scandal a few years back.

Now hear this, if you still don't get it......SALES REP ATTAINMENT IS NOT ON THE PROFIT SIDE OF THE CORPORATE INCOME STATEMENT, IT IS AN EXPENSE; the more we attain, the more expensive we are.

Sales reps are merely the pull through people. Corporate has NO, absolutely NO concern if OUR numbers are skewed, because accurate numbers mean they have to pay us.

Don't get it twisted, BMS got their money already, and sales operations are apart of the massive marketing/marketing research effort to drive uptake, pull through and help determine what profitable medical disease states the Pharma industry needs to pursue next.

Bottom line: YOUR NUMBERS WILL NEVER PAY YOU; BMS OR ANY OTHER PHARMA WILL PAY SALES REPS WHAT THEY WANT TO PAY. The only certainty about numbers: they have and always will continue to get you fired if they are bad.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AMEN to the poster!! This is the most accurate description of the numbers I have read.