Compound creams?

Discussion in 'Endo' started by Anonymous, Aug 26, 2012 at 10:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why is that... I sell for one from fla. and they are great!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My buddy was just supeaned in Florida by state officials in a compound pharmacy scam!

Watch out!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For what?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Been doing it for 9 months in tx.. And if u can sell u can make some JACK!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jack-off idiot!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are looking for a compound job, you should contact DocRx in Mobile, Al. THey 1099 but they offer some benefits and have started putting reps on good salaries with company car allowances. They give you 3 months to prove yourself and they won't take your acounts. Pay is off the chart. If you can sell, you can make jack

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What company are you looking at? I would like to do something like this.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Supreme Medical Solutions They offer a PCAB accredited pharmacy AND additional products and services to help you make even more money. Their pay is much higher and the other product lines are residual income too.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another shady compounding company who will go down for fraud. I'm sure you cap copays as well. Insurance will figure this BS out in due time!!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PCAB is a bunch of meaningless BS. Why insurance pays for this crap is beyond me but my sources tell me that the compounding trend is coming to an end.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your sources are crap. Compounding is expanding and will be growing more and more. That's not some lame source but a fact. You just don't want to face the facts about this. Outside of The New England Compounding Pharmacy why don't you tell us how many people were killed by compounding compared to the number of people that overdosed on opioids? Tell us the number of people that were killed from trying to drive on opioids or became addicted to them. Yeah, compounding is coming to an end so we can keep people ruining their lives with opioids.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More and More Reps from Endo world are coming over......No BS, NO BS, NO Lies that our products are not going generic etc. This is giving reps control of there life again and not having to worry every day if they will be sold or displaced.... aka let go!! Look at all the reps in Texas who went to Rich's!! More to Go!!!!
    Texas "CowBoy UP"

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Richie's only pays 10% on NRx whereas Supreme Medical Solutions pays much more and on TRx so you get paid on all scripts not just new. The other HUGE advantage is that Supreme Medical Solutions has other products that we can sell and earn residual income.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company does not have their act together at all.

Stay away........

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone heard of Focused Pain Relief?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, but you will not get paid very much.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

On the other hand there are some really good ones out there!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

pickin up stup bupput duh us up?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some reps will step out and go after the money with creams and others will stay until the final day! Don't be afraid to go after a 1099 position, if you have relationships and you can move business go get it!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know two reps subpoenaed by the feds in a compound cream scam!!!!!