CCS Medical from Pharma?

Discussion in 'Endocrinology' started by Anonymous, Nov 5, 2006 at 7:35 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dan is not a thief. He is working for Joe Capper, former CEO of CCS Medical. Joe would not hire him if he was.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stay away from ccs. go to liberty if you could after two years with ccs I went to liberty. Monti is a pig,

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

alot of tenured employees are leaving CCS, they just postponed the reviews for this year till july, cut the 401K match in half and are planning on moving the corporate office to Texas because that is where the new CEO lives, they pick winners and loser if they want you out they will manufacter evidence to support that end and if they want to promote you
    they will break their own rules to make it happen for those they want to promote. Morale is at an all time low, the revenue is flat so the writing is on the wall.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

y is he a pig?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess the lucky one are being offered the chance to move Dallas. Us poor phone reps are being outsource to India..time to look for a new job..

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They will keep the sheep the mindless ones who question nothing and just do as they are told. Business as usual. The go getters, those who actually work, go above and beyond will either quit or be pestered into quitting or fired for trumped up manufactured lies. Your better off not going to Dallas.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, everyone in the IT Dept got 60 Day Notice letters last week. Looks like all Corporate Services are being moved to Dallas,TX. Wonder what the plans are for the rest of us still holding on. Been looking for something else but nothing really out there it seems except the same ole crap at another company. Guess I will stick it out around here and see what happens...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

IT is just the beginning; soon as the new CIO implememnts the necessary changes
    to make efficiencies in the systems they will not need as many employees in certain departments. Best to keep your eyes open to what is going on and be searching for another job at the same time.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look around you CCS employees. When Management starts leaving, its time to jump ship. If you wait until the end, you will have nothing. There are no severence packages for line level employees and supervisors. The jobs are going to Dallas or India. You are being used right now to keep the place running until the ax comes down. Look for something now because you are worth more while working than unemployed.

The handwriting is on the wall, READ IT!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are a lot of changes at CCS Medical but every company changes- nothing stays the same. Personally, I am not in hr, sales or management but I really like my job at CCS Medical and I don't see the entire company shutting down and moving to Texas even though headquarters may relocate. I perceive that the leadership structure is changing for the better and I am one of many who wants the company to succeed. There are a lot of talented individuals that truly care about the patients whom we serve; we come to work everyday choosing to make a difference albeit in a small way. If you are considering becoming a part of our team do so for the right reasons. Naysayers and people who are just out for themselves need not apply. But if you want to be a visionary for change and be a positive force that encourages growth and makes a difference- come on! We need more team players like you.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a joke, get real, this company is no good...

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One sign of better economic times is when more people start finding jobs. Another is when they feel confident enough to quit them.

More people quit their jobs in the past three months than were laid off — a sharp reversal after 15 straight months in which layoffs exceeded voluntary departures, suggesting the job market is finally thawing.

Some of the quitters are leaving for new jobs. Others have no firm offers. But their newfound confidence about landing work is itself evidence of more hiring and a strengthening economy.

"There is a century's worth of evidence that bears out this view that quits rise and layoffs fall as the job market improves," said Steven Davis, an economist at the University of Chicago.

Still, the number of people quitting their jobs is nowhere near what it was before the recession. Economists expect the improvement in the job market to be fitful, rather than consistent. In May, for example, private employers added only 41,000 net jobs after adding 218,000 in April.

Yet the long term trend points to an improving job market. The economy has created a net 982,000 jobs this year after a recession that wiped out more than 8 million of them.

The government said Tuesday that the number of people quitting rose in April to nearly 2 million. That was the most in more than a year and an increase of nearly 12% since January. That compares with 1.75 million people who were laid off in April, the fewest since January 2007, before the recession.

During the depths of the recession, workers were hesitant to quit — and not only because jobs were scarce. Even if they found a new job, some feared that accepting it would leave them vulnerable to a layoff. At many companies, layoffs follow a simple formula: last hired, first fired.

Many clung to their jobs out of fear, said David Adams, vice president of training at Adecco, a national staffing agency. When Adecco tried to recruit workers to fill open positions, it frequently ran into the same obstacle:few workers felt like betting on a new job that might soon disappear.

Not so much any more. Adecco is seeing more employed workers seeking interviews, rather than laid off workers searching for a lifeline.

"The hangover is kind of over," Adams said. "It's really starting to move toward a market where the employee can have a lot more confidence making a move."

That's why Katie Charland just quit her job at a parenting magazine in Phoenix to take a position with a nonprofit that supplies children's educational programs.

Charland, 27, says the position is a dream job. Still, it carries a cost: she's abandoning seniority at her old job. But she thinks the economy is expanding enough that her company will be able to attract state and corporate funding.

"I don't see leaving my current job to pursue this as a risk," Charland says. "I do feel like the economy is getting better, and there's more opportunity out there."

Such optimism was rare in 2008 and 2009, when employers cut more than 8 million jobs, sending the unemployment rate to a 26-year high of 10.1%. The number of people who quit fell 40% to 1.72 million in September 2009. That was the fewest since the government began tracking the data in 2000. It was down from nearly 2.9 million in December 2007, when the recession began.

Studies have shown that worker morale fell during the recession. Productivity rose as companies squeezed more work out of their employees. Overworked employees may leave their jobs at first chance.

"There is going to be a mass exodus of the top performers as the economy starts to turn around," says Razor Suleman, a consultant who helps companies retain their best workers.

About 25% of companies' top performers said they plan to leave their current job within a year, according to a survey published in the May edition of the Harvard Business Review. By contrast, in 2006, just 10% planned to leave their jobs within a year. The survey questioned 20,000 workers who were identified by their employers as "high potential."

Companies retained those workers during the recession but heaped more work on them, said Jean Martin, the study's co-author and executive director of the Corporate Executive Board's Corporate Leadership Council in Washington. At the same time, employers cut back on awards and bonuses, she said.

Now, top performers at some companies are heading for the exits as hiring picks up. It means companies will feel more pressure to retain them.

"These rising stars know what they're worth," Martin said. "They feel somewhat neglected."

Phil Edelstein can attest to that. He spent two years on his first job at an advertising agency gaining more responsibility but no pay raises.

Edelstein, 25, worked for an agency in Philadelphia that was stretching its budget as clients cut back their spending. After researching clients' brand names and marketing strategies, he moved on to directing study projects.

Bosses kept promising a pay raise commensurate with his workload. It never came.

"There's this intense frustration that comes with that, because you basically feel like you have no control over how much money you're making and how much work you do," he said.

Edelstein hung tight through 2009 as the economy shed jobs. But this year he began sending out resumes to other ad agencies. Then a prospective client called. The CEO of a Colorado-based tea maker needed a marketing director. Edelstein didn't need long to say yes.

"It felt good, because I was initiating the change," he said.

More people are now taking a leap that few dared just a few months ago: quitting without a new job waiting. The improving economy has given employees confidence to quit without having another job waiting.

Robert Dixon is among them. He was consulting with companies doing business in China, helping them establish supply chains with factories there. But he tired of spending weeks at a time away from his wife in Massachusetts. So in May he quit — without a backup plan.

"Somebody the other day said to me I was the first person they'd met who quit a good-paying job without another one to go to," Dixon said. "I know there are other companies out there. I just need to find them."

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What kind of brainwashing is this? Not even Dan could come up with this bullshit. We are suffering, morale is at all time low. No one trust the leadership at this point in time. We are losing people every day, how is that good? I for one, will leave next week. Not because I don't want to ride this to the end but because I am tire of the hypocrisy within my department. I am going to a new job, and yes things for some people might be better than for other. I just can't take the laying of Beat, Steve and HR in general. Good luck to those staying in this shit hole

14. I have been doing sales at ccs medical for a little while now and i love it . yea there has been rumors of outsourcing cetain depts moving to Texas. But I no and see the amount of Buisness and new patients we sign on and we aint going anywhere any time soon.......... of course people are gonnna have negative shit to say come on i have been there almost 6 months and my first day on the floor people where talking negative.......PEOPLE OPEN YOUR EYES IT GONNA BE ANYWHERE U GO ....... I WORK IN THE PHARMACY AND BUISNESS IS GREAT WE ROCK OUT...... EVEN THE DBU ROCK OUT AS WELL ....... SO OR NOW I WILL CONTINUE ENJOYING MY JOB WITH PAID DAYS OFF AND GETTING PAID EASY MONEY WHILE YOU PEOPLE BITCH AND COMPLAIN STUFF U HEARD THREW A GRAPE VINE ......... so i understand that certain depts are going and managers are leaving .....but come on if u could get a opportunity to work some where else doing basically the same job responsibilities managing less people would you leave uhhhhh yeaaa duhhhh... SO ANYBODY LOOKING TO MAKE GOOD MONEY listen, GOSSIP GOSSIP GOSSIP Its heavily a factor at ccs med but if you are like me and come to work to make money and not worry about the next person who is so miserable with there non work enviorment they have to make the job place miserable and the others around them ..... take my word they are honest with paychecks and another thing people have complained about is the point system.....take ur ass to work on time and dont be late and u wont have anything to worry about so maybe u should look in the mirror.

15. Yo bro... you people know not why people do things at CCS. They do you wrong, I know bro. New management want move to Texas and will take all there soon. They gots over 15 peoples already there in IT that wil take jobs of staffs already working. No remote supports no local supports, all Texas bro. They wait for more people quicks and then they move all operations to Texas. you see. they change licenseses for pharmacy and go texas when that done. NO more sites, all jobs in texas. funny thing is they no approved for corporaton in texas yet. so all knew peoples are contractors. I ask what happen if no approve in texas? then what? but they have many jobs waited to be made in texas to look good. you all lose jobs unless you texas. you see, i told you when happened.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only 6 months at CCS. Just wait - you will learn the hard way. There's a good reason this company sucks.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another one bites the dust...the loser Director of Sales got himself fired. It's about time he was let go.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ccs is coming back strong, business is great!!!! glad I stayed

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rumors?? Texas?? You still there 6 monther??

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Today I walked to BLD3 and it is amzing what a nice job Fran is doing. She is helpful, friendly and vey knowledgeable, I did notice not too many technical people around.