BG12 will be the oral MS drug of choice. Gilenya will fail

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Apr 21, 2011 at 9:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MORON look at the list Chicago,Atlanta you don't think they made 30 in half a year. You must really be dumb learn to add.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Impossible. Not 30

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard more people have left.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many more will leave or give up. Why is there no solution to the morale issue?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you a degenerate? You work for NOVARTIS. This is big pharma hell. Why do you think this massive culture shift is going to suddenly occur? Who do you think is going to lead the charge? This is not biotech remember that. It has and always will be big pharma. If you don't like it here, leave cause it will NEVER EVER change. In fact, it will soon get much worse. New sanctions will be coming sooner than later.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the originator of the thread: Aren't you putting the cart before the horse? How many drugs actually make it through the FDA and are marketed. If you've been around as long as I have, you know the answer is few. Besides, Tysabri is not dead yet. My wife's doctor wanted to put her on the drug. He tested for antibodies to the JCV virus and unfortunately she tested positive and could not receive the drug. It is extremely efficacious and has been shown to improve cognitive function, one of the conditions which my wife suffers. She's a full-time biotech rep., so you know how important these skills are to the job.

As you know, the best salespersons can create a need by overcoming objections and emphasizing the positives that the product offers. That's why these jobs pay so handsomely. Don't believe me? Try searching for a position outside the market with only pharma experience.

BTW, my wife starts on Gilenya next month. All MS medications carry side effects and risks, it's risk vs. potential benefit bestowed upon patient.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All the Biotech people that came shut up. They gave you a ton of money to read a detail aid what's the problem. You also received between 50-70k in a retention bonus yet you still complain. Go back if it's so bad nobody is forcing you to stay.