ObamaCare..What does it mean for pharma?

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Jun 28, 2012 at 3:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

have you noticed Republicans only care about how things benefit their own wallet? No compassion? If I hear of one more person tell me about taxes, they can shove it up their pussycat. Go to a Cancer ward and visit children sometimes as my wife does for a living as a counselor. She makes little money and cares more about people. You Republicans like to talk about Jesus. Get your behinds to church and repent

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oh brother....look who donates more money???republicans or dumbo rats.....it is republicans-look it up!
    ...if your wife was such a saint...let her work for free...same to you bozo head...All democrats should work for free and pay all of the taxes otherwise they are just hypocrites.
    Republicans tell you straight out...we want to work hard and make our money...and if we decide to donate (which most donate more than the dems) then we have the freedom to donate. All dems should live in California and live under every rule they have put out for the past 60+ years. Let your gene pool try to survive...ha!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it compassion that 23 million people are out of work?
    Is it compassion that the net worth of the average American has gone down in this administration?
    Is it compassion that public sector employees are able to retire in their 50s, while the rest of us work well into our 60s? Their pensions are worth millions and the care for the elderly and disabled have to be cut to pay for them.
    Look at what you wrote….have to get down and dirty…no facts…just hate!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who do you think pays now when a 400 pound smoker who has been living on chips and budweiser shows up at the ED with chest pain and oh btw he doesn't have insurance. By law he has to be treated, the healthcare system sucks it up, insurance companies pay it out and recoup it by charging the rest of us. So forcing these people to buy health insurance, hell ya, there should also be a fat tax, a huge smoking tax, an alcohol tax, a fast food tax, tax everything unhealthy cause I sure as hell don't want to pay for other peoples stupid choices, which is what is happening now. Freedom of choice - sure - but me pay for your freedom of stupid choices, fuck no.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...you are terribly misguided. I have seen cancer wards from my family to my work life. It is terrible. While it may be compassionate to think a tid bit (level D care) is better than nothing...True compassion tries to elevate all to the highest quality care.....

Republicans want all people to have the highest quality care....they want the care and doctors YOU choose and yes, without caps or pre-existing condition clauses but through private insurance ...You need to realize that government healthcare will place restrictions on what care you receive and when. If you end up on government care you will be getting the bare minimum....and you will be waiting on line for any doc who will work for the low wages...tests will be very limited too ..The best providers will not opt to be in most of those pools......

Look at Europe, Canada and any national healthcare system. Those people want to come here for care....because they want the best and their governement plans offer so little....

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At the end of the day something needed to be done. Why do you think a hospital charges 15$ for an aspirin? It's because people with no insurance goes there for minor issues and they have no insurance. Hospitals are going out of business. I read many people bitching but no one has another idea. I voted for Obama but would not vote for him again. Maybe open up clinics next to the hospital to hand all the minor stuff. Everyone in America has the right to be treated.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The glaring truth no matter how much Faux News lies about otherwise: every single other industrialized nation in the world has longer avg lifespans and also spend less per person total for healthcare (on universal healthcare)

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People in other parts of the world live longer because they live better and have a sane lives.....Better diet with little or no chemicals and junk food, more exercise, most work local to home, more holiday, much shorter work hours and no big push to kill yourself for an American dream...and so they have better health. That should not surprise anyone.

In Europe most people have tiny homes (most often an apartment), few items of clothing, no multitiples of cars, TVs and other toys they tend to be less materialisitic....They can enjoy life with simplicity, eat locally grown food, relax in the square everyday are more family oriented .....all very good things.

Take a look at the Greek entitlement riots.....they hardly work all year then expect to retire at 50 and relax till death all on the govenment's dime....

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

more would vote Repub if you didn't have the crazy religious nuts as part of the party. so embarassing

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

now that is the sad truth as much as we hate to admit it. there are so many factors including food marketing (sugar and fat and beef etc) overweight people who don't move - no personal responsibility, we live in a society where people think that they can spend years abusing their bodies and everything will just be fixed when it starts to fall apart.

the ones making the money on the health care system? the insurance companies and our own industry (to a lesser extent these days) --- just follow the money.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Personal freedom, except for women! Transvaginal probes for everyone!
    take those crazy right wing religious nut bags and let them do their thing - I am ok with that - just don't want their so called values shoved down my throat!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well stated and correct in my view.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BUYER BEWARE.....
    WARNING:
    HIPPA will become a BIG stumbling block for government involvement in your healthcare. Nothing can match how flimsy the govenment is in confidentiality.....

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree….

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The democrats and Obama scored a huge win with this SCOTUS ruling. The Republicans could have negotiated some parts of this law. Instead they threw a temper tantrum and got nothing.

Good luck trying to repeal it.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

spot on posting....I just came back from Europe and it is just a radically different lifestyle as noted above...Corporate America (and the need to "make it" in America) will kill you quicker than anything...

the food over here is crap too...gotta squeeze a few extra corporate bucks out of it of course..

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a absurd generalization.....your thinking is synonymous to my saying all Dems are anything goes, liberal, abortionists...

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well Pelosi said we would have to pass the bill to see what is in it. Well now we know what is in it. Repeal Obama Care!!!! This bill would have never passed if Pelosi and Reed had been honest and told everyone it was a tax. Now the cat is out of the bag. I hope Americans wake up and realize that Obama will say anything to get elected. Be aware and vote him out!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not a tax, it's a penalty fool. Only 1% of Americans will pay this dingbat. Those that can afford to pay and don't take insurance are traiters! You should be a better patriot! Long Live OBama as the greatest President since Lincoln.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly right to the last post. I"m getting disgusted with Americans trashing the poor. Truly disgusting.