1. Cafepharma also has message boards for retail pharmacies: click here to view
    Dismiss Notice
Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

has anyone heard of Pharmaco? I got approached by them, but they seem really like multi-level marketing? People can bring other people on but no real requirements as to education etc.? Any ideas? they do compound pain cream.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're an idiot! You're the one not adding any value to the post. if you don't like that people are posting and commenting about DermaTran or OPC - shut the fuck up and stop coming out here!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dermatran sounds like a cute little entry level Pharma job for someone who can sell "aceite de serpiente" which is a well known Mexican compounded medication for treating just about everything.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interested to hear more about this.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow! After reading these posts one thing is clear: there are some messed up people in this industry. Hope there's enough money to pay for some therapy.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Football season's long over. Must be down there shooting hoops with Dr. J.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bwhaahahaha

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Perhaps Basketball Jones is going to church now every Sunday.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is so true. Thanks for correcting these lies.

After the owners of OPC split and Moss/Gussenhoven started Dermatran, they reported SEC and OPC's medicare fraud to the government to help clean up the industry. They are true leaders and the only two people in the compounding pharmacy industry who are trying to operate with integrity.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now thats funny. Never let the absence of facts get in the way of a good story

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Move on indeed! If you harpies would get past your pettiness and jealousy you would know that these creams are having profound effects in helping patients with otherwise untreatable pain. You do a great disservice to thousands of patients who are getting pain relief they could not obtain otherwise. I have personally read hundreds of patient (and doctor) testimonials to that fact. Get off these boards and stop using your personal hatred and vindictive motives to attack a legitmate and very helpful treatment regime!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You certainly follow your own advice!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone is a bit defensive. Is the cool aid cherry or watermelon?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Drinking their Kool-Aid is much better than listening to your bullshit attacks. Why don't you take the sour grapes you are drinking and spend your time and energies elsewhere rather than trying to destroy good people and a helpful industry?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's got to be lemon.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I really hope that the Dermatran supporters know what they are talking about. It seems blatant disregard for the law is more the rule than the exception in this industry. Dermatran is not the only compounding pharmacy following the laws. If you are including contractural and patent laws then I would not say Dermatran is not doing everything they should be. If I were looking for a compounding sales job, I would find a pharmacy associated with Ritchies in Texas.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You got to be kidding with that last comment. Richies pays its reps nothing compared to others as long as you can actualy sell. Go ahead and leave thousands of dollars on the talbe every month if you want to but not me.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Retire the retired.

Big Pharma in compounding has arrived and you guys are getting paid less than the people you compete with.

Sad state of affairs.

You reps are the least important component of this company.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Talk about some lemon Kool-Aid! Why does CafePharma let these disgruntled former sales reps comment on this forum? DermaTran is doing things legally and completely above board. Can you believe someone actually complaining about DermaTran because they are conscientiously NOT gouging the customer?! DermaTran is in this for the long haul. Not to grab the money and run. And one of the bosses family works there. Waah! I'm sure no respectable business would ever do that. Their building is too big. Waah! There are too many phones. Waah! I don't like the training. Waah! There are some sales directors making a lot of money and I wasn't one of them. Waah! Give me a break!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Way to go DermaTran! I just heard that your testimony before the Armed Forces Service Committee in Washington, D.C. last week caused TRICARE to suspend their ruling for at least six months while they perform due diligence on their decision against compounding. You might have set the wheels in motion that dodged a major bullet for every compounder in the country. Thank you! You rock!