Hospira

Discussion in 'Hospira' started by Anonymous, Aug 16, 2011 at 6:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Give us some of that Oncology money?!

Why would they do that.

They have already tried to get us to sell it even though we don't get paid a cent for doing it.

You really think I'm wasting my time to do that.

Another example of Arrogance from the H1 Clowns (From a list of many)!

As said before, Hospira is a sinking ship.

And its ties to Abbott will not save you!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hospira is NOT a sinking ship!

Just because it has..............

Back Orders on most of its drugs,

All kind of sets issues,

The Symbiq never coming back,

The Plum now on recall,

A joke of a Contract Marketing Team,

Upper management that only care about the $tock price,

Failures, kiss assers, and has beens in management,

Reps that have started to mail it,

Other Vendor's running in circles around them gaining business,

and customers that hate them.

Does not make Hospira a sinking ship!

Wait a sec. I take that back.

Grab your life jacket and swim to land.

HOSPIRA'S taking on a whole lot of water!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Baaaaahahahahaha!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where to start?

John Spilman is a great guy. He works his ass off and really cares about the company and the people he works with. Too bad the company he works for sucks and most of the people he works with are incompetent jackholes. I wish there were more like him within Hospira and Alt Site.

This company has turned out to be a total joke. Horrible decision making on the senior management team has created a horrible job for all of the sales force. How much shareholder value are we creating right now? The shareholders should vote the whole cast of clowns out starting with Chris Begley.

Sales Force.com? Seriously? I want to see the metrics that show it has increased sales and productivity for HBS. Until they can do that, why are we even wasting our time?

Finally, to all of you West Coast haters. I know that you are old and haggard and worked for Abbott for 20 years, blah, blah, blah. (Nobody cares by the way. Go back to Abbott, oh wait...they cut you and sent you to Hospira.)

Ease up on them. For the most part they are good people.

Most of them are young, smart and eager. They came to Hospira after being told that they could make a difference. Slowly but surely they are all realizing that they were lied to. Too bad they are wasting their youth, intelligence and time on a company that will shed its device, set and solution business in the next five years and become exclusively pharma. Brush off your resume. We all know they don't need outside sales reps to sell generic drugs...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mostly agree with the above statement!

Salesforce.com really does not increase sales.

It's just Big Brother and more job security in Lake Forest.

However, I do believe that its useful for Precedex and any Device Opp. because thats a different sell.

I've heard for years now that Hospira was going to sell a lot of things off and become strictly pharma. Lately that looks to be true. The pumps are the first and biggest Dominio to fall followed by everything else. The FDA might have assisted with pushing down that Dominio bc now most of Hospira pumps are on the sidelines.

I think Hospira could turn it around but that would mean firing most of those morons at Lake Forest which will never happen bc its not one or two people.

It's a culture. Firing Sean O'Donnell would help but his impact of brain washing (I meant to say training) other people has already been in place. Those people have had years of his train of thought placed in their head.

Best bet is to just leave Hospira

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why is Alt Site all of a sudden getting Crapforce.com?

As a previous post stated, what has it done for the HBS side?

Has it shown any increase in sales for the HBS?!

Why now?!

It was decided that it wouldn't work for Alt. Site bc we are a different animal a year or two ago, so whats changed?!

Well a new director is in charge and thats your answer to the question.

Seems like Joe Terdlanges wants to suck up to the big wigs in HBS (Just like Tony always did).

So now all of Alt Site will suffer bc one kiss asser wants to suck up.

Sue grow some balls and strike down this bogus plan for Alt Site.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sue is hiding in H1 somewhere because Shawn O'Donnell just farted!

She will come back out in about a week.

And thats only because the "Good Ol Boys" need some coffee!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone think any of these people at HQ look at this site?

Honest question!

I think some do , some don't.

Its human nature to look.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Time is NOT precious. These asswipes have never started a conference call on time in their life. Somone needs to donate their Rolex to the folks in corporate. Show some respect. Give it and get it.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

110% Agree.

Get your shit together HQ.

How hard is it to start this call, we only do it every month.

And Joe Tolanges you can suck my hairy balls.

You are a complete ass wipe.

Your are 1/10th of the director that John Spilman was.

Everyone liked and respected him but we are think you suck.

You will NEVER be Spilman!

Every time you try and leave your stamp on Alt. Site, more and more people hate you!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More problems with the Plum! Now its just a matter of time before pumps are no longer part of the Hospira book

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's up with the plum now?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get out of this forum ya B.Braun douchebag.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So I hear from on of the Alt Site minions that this Tolanges guy put on a 2 hour conference call today at the end of the day. Does this guy have a clue? Sounds like a chronic Hospira masturbator if you ask me. Get a life loser.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, he did. Guy just doesn't seem to understand his people. He is a loser.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whats up with all these hour and half conference calls on Fridays and holiday eves? Way to boost morale and get respect! Bring back Spillman!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please quit telling everyone how great John is- do you want to get him fired- intelligence and decency are frowned upon at HSP

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You sound Soooooo angry here, I know you're still here, and still getting slapped around
    Juda and Sean O'd did mention you're referred to as chicken shit on here

Hr Guy

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think Sue Hazelwood is no longer in Alt. Site, go riddance. I think they finally figured it out and moved her somewhere else in the organization. She has no people skills and has run off a number of very good people. Not sure how/why she is still there???

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone who know Talanges knows he loves to hear himself talk! He holds conference calls on Friday afternoons when no one is interested in his b.s. great ideas that never work. All he does is talk in circles and creates unnecessary work for everyone. He is a total waste of time! Hospira would be better served hiring someone else to run the sales team.