Plattsburg

Discussion in 'Caswood' started by Anonymous, Apr 30, 2006 at 8:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Try to call me - on the road after 7:45 -

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dont know how you knew about plattsburgh.we just talked.didnt think i would miss talking w/you but i did.romey will be happy as hell to play with you.Ill ck.this later.meeting tonihgt BYE!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

will be out tonight until late. I will check on the cost for Romey. That would be fun. Tired from today. BBQ was GOOD! BYE -

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi BL@9PM CHAN 8.YOU WILL QUIZ ON IT IN THE MORN.J MIGHT GO TO A MEETING TONIGHT 8TO9.RING ONCE IF YOU CAN&ILL CALL BACK.BYE

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

got it.. planted flowers tonight - took forever... now, I hurt all over... ugh.. painful back.. too many push-ups.
    bye

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: BIG PS

would like to see you.forgot what your face looks like.just joking! ring when you can

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sonic

Thanks for the diet coke. Good to see you. Very tired. Need to do tons of paperwork and yardwork. Hope no rain tomorrow, but 80% chance. Will be home if it does.. Would like to play golf before starting all the work. R is coming tomorrow night to stay overnight. You look great. Hope you get your car fixed. reminder - call Weirton tomorrow.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Sonic

HI! its midnight & not tired yet. you amaze me. I know you will say im nuts but i felt very intimidated tonight. i never could have given you what you have and deserve. this is one of my many charecter flaws. probebly because of my past.im not a bad person trying to get good . im just a sick person trying to get well! sometimes its very hard & i will have to deal with it the rest of my life. I dont know anyone else that wears jeans and high heals around the house. BYE!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Rain -

Oh man - don't sweat the small stuff, ok? Nothing you saw means a thing. Pecan trees look better to me. Pond looks better than the pool - Got it? So - no problemo. Glad you got to go bowling. I'm tired of the rain. Movie time tonight. Pop Corn for dinner (maybe some chocolate covered almonds, too - as dessert!) Wish you could go to the movies. I'm taking my mommanem. Be good.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sorry about the race.no time now you are sweet!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Disappointed -

I am sad because little "R" didn't get to come tonight. Took mom to movie. Not much else. Rain is depressing. Supposed to keep on. Never get to talk enough. Guess you are right, it will have to end, sometime. Sad, though. But good to know we each have a friend forever. Not sleepy.. Wide awake. Wish I could go to a country bar and just dance. Am I bad, or what? Can't do it... won't go alone. Hope you are having a good weekend.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Auto Advice Needed -

Need advice - Call me..

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Auto Advice Needed -

will call later.im depressed to but not because of rain.why do we realize mistakes when its to late to anything about them.had a dream last night .woke up pissed &pillow was on the floor.need to go to town later.do you have any shopping to do today?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sunday night -

Am not driving tonight. Too tired. Worked too hard up until right now. Staying here and will leave 4am tomorrow.. Have a great Monday!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Sunday night -

it's nice that you two found each other and are using caswood as your secret meeting place. How sweet. Or are you one person having a conversation with yourself?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Sunday night -

So Lonely that I am talking to myself... Glad you got on this site... wanna talk to me?? You must be lonely, too!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are talking about Plattsburgh, NY you might as well hang yourselves. Only Watertown, Massena and Oswego (I love the smell of rotting alewife herrings in the morning) are more depressing.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PS. Thanks for the great BJ

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Sonic

Bunch of cheating sneaks.