August 1 - Sunshine Act

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by Anonymous, Aug 10, 2013 at 10:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It`s been talked about for last couple of years. Now that it`s final here, what are your offices actually saying? Are you still going to bother with lunches?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not a problem yet but wait until media starts talking and or printing monies spent then it will be a different story.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Offices will start canceling ALL lunches. The reps will feel in their pocket too. No more bringing home free dinners to feed the family.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope, they can't afford not to fee the office cows. They just won't come back and sign the form so you can't assign the cost to them. The question is will we continue to slop the hogs if no physicians show up?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes, wait till the local paper starts publishing how much $$$$ is spent on good old Doc High Writer ($200 day for lunch/b'fast, X 4 days a week, 52 weeks a year, gosh that sounds like a lot, it is) , you'll see him on the 6 o'clock news for 20 seconds trying to explain the great educational interaction he receives from us reps...but the lunch room will be shut down.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. Nothing will be reported if costs are less than $10 a head but offices will not want finger foods and pizzas. By end of the year lunches as we know them will be a thing of the past.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank the Lord for that!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not to long ago there were no lunches, detail aids or iPads as your customers wanted to see you in most cases without an appointment because you were viewed by them an extension of the care plan.
    Now, you so called sales reps shame what its like to be a real salesman and ruined it for all, dont worry I am posting the same on Merck, Pfizer, Novartis, Lilly, GSK as well.

Take your reach and frequency and shove it up your ass.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're funny. You like to pretend to be better than us, but you admit to running around to all of our boards to tell us how bad we are. It's a bit pathetic, really. I'm sorry we cut you loose and you went back to selling copiers ("REAL" Sales, right?) Now you're back telling us how good you are and how bad we are....funny it's YOU trolling OUR boards....thanks for giving me something to laugh at today.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Save the crap pal. i`ve been around 15 years and lunches have always been a big part of sales calls. sorry you got yourself laid off you angry moron. wait a sorry way to live your life on anonymous boards.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There will be NO IMPACT

Just like a few years ago there was a fire drill when docs discovered they could block their data - 3 docs in my territory did it.

The only people who will be affected are the speakers for Novo who get 100K+ per year. I will make sure that certain people get a photocopy of certain documents in order to convince them of certain things.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: There will be NO IMPACT

It's a shame you are unable to sell clinically and have to resort to illegal acts of pettiness. Stick to selling your drugs and leave that kind of act to those in high school.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And that is why you are still at SA, just offering some perspective on how device sees pharma which is a big reason why device sales frowns on hiring pseudo pharma sales reps.

Left SA for device sales and never looked back, we don't do lunches, dinner programs, have iPads, give a way pens, post it notes, clipboards, wall clocks, or samples inorder to make our sales calls more effective. It's sad that you have trained your customers to expect these things and now you are worried that you will have to rely on your capabilities of selling with out them and your scared.

Who is the real angry moron? Now I have to drive to and prepare for a sales call in the OR at 5am, and where are you? I'll be back on at 10am to see when you replied which is also when you got out of bed. Sweet dreams.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: There will be NO IMPACT

Guilty conscious Novo clown? That's how you get your drugs on formulary - money.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

blah blah blah..... whatever........ very unoriginal post.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not complaining. Your device will be obsolete in 18 months and it will be time to switch jobs again.

Hospitals will cut your throat to save a nickel on some crappy device and you will be out on your a$$.

When you are 50 years old and all washed up, you will wish you were back on the mother ship here at Sanofi.

Device sales is one rung below politician or photocopier salesperson. Cagaste y saltaste en la caca y cago en tu leche.

Here's a quarter. Go call someone who cares about what you say. Métetelo por el culo!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gee I wonder if you are pro-legalization of the Mexican illegals. Hmmmmm. I wonder.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lunches are shutting down people. once a doc exceeds $100 reported of food annually, there record will go public for all to see just how much $$$ they receive in free food from helathcare sales reps.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Note this is not just a pharma thing either. Any helathcare related vendors.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unfortunately, it doesn't matter if meals are under $10. Everything gets posted once the doc hits $100 total for the year. I can almost feel the doors closing once docs figure that out and the media gets a hold of the data.