Comfortis and Trifexis available at Costco

Discussion in 'Elanco' started by Anonymous, Apr 28, 2012 at 10:54 AM.

Tags: Add Tags

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Attention all who care ... we at Diverters-R-US are proud to announce that veteriniarians who seek to make a quick buck have pushed ALL veterinary drugs into Costco, Walmart, Sams, Target, and other licenced pharmacies. We now have access to every veterinary product you claim to have proprietary rights. We are cleaning up and eating your lunch. Yum. Thanks.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just picked my Trifexis up at Costco, 6 months for $84 my vet wanted $110

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Total BS. You sell through distributors and they are the ones who sell to all of the human pharmacies.

If you think anyone believes that TENS of MILLIONS of dollars of business are being diverted a few thousand at a time, then you are an idiot.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Real talk.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many folks really got the PIP ?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You need top take your prescription to your local COSTCO location. It not available for COSTCO-online ordering. Beware, that it may take a couple of weeks to come in.
    Nice that Trifexis is double the price of Sentinel. Ba***rds

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To clear a few things up....
    1. You apparently have never compared pricing between the 2 products
    2. Trifexis KILLS fleas, sentinel is a sterilizer of fleas
    3. Elanco does not sell direct
    4. Diverters are hurting the industry

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks Einstein! Diversion has been hurting the industry for years, you are just new in the flea business. I thought Elanco was going to save the day and keep it out. Hmmm.... Vectra sells circles around you guys and they do it. Remember, your sales leader is a Merial guy. He learned how to do things from the best!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FYI- I'm not a rep. Im a purchaser for a clinic. I stumbled on to this site by accident. Posts on CP are quite mean and negative. Let me guess, you must be a vectra rep..... And vectra is not as great as our rep sold us on.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny, I thought Costco would have updated this statement sometime in September of last year per the FIP as opposed to March of this one.

* Costco sells many medications that used to be exclusive to Veterinarians.

http://www.costco.com/wcsstore/CostcoUSBCCatalogAssetStore/rx/internet-pet-med-prices.pdf

Trifexis and Comfortis isn't on here, thankful....our clinic's old Novartis Rep may have a chance of supporting his family now that he's with Elanco.......at least for now...

Then again....I don't have a Costco card......it's amazing how slow some human pharmaceutical corporations big box stores are to move when it comes to utilizing their technology for veterinarian patients as well....you never know.........

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So how much does your membership cost at the vet office ?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Costco Pharmacies can be utilized without membership.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. And I'm sure no one buys anything else but drugs once they've set foot in the Evil Empire's warehouse. Can't wait for them to sell vaccines. Who you gonna call when the reaction begins ?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You sir, are a horses ass.​

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$30 a visit or $360 a year. So costco's $100 doesn't seem too bad

17. WHADAIDIOT!

WHADAIDIOT! Guest

I bought a 6 month supply of Trifexis for a 40 - 60 lb dog. I assumed Costco pricing would make this a no brainer, so I didn't bother to ask for the price. I could not be more wrong! The cost was $105. With their special pricing discount for Costco members ($6.00 off), the price was $99 + tax. OTD: $107. I WAS SHOCKED!

I could have bought it from a reputable online store for $95.00 - $5.00 discount code, PLUS free shipping and no tax. That's $90.00 OTD. SHAME ON ME FOR ASSUMING COSTCO HAD THE BEST PRICES!!!! Needless to say, I will check prices before I hand them my next prescription.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I called Trifexis 11/18/16 and was told by them that they DO NO
    sell to Costco.

I found this out when my vet wrote out the prescription stating the product must be in the original package.
    Costco was not able to give it to me because of how it was written. Costco claims that because it is bulked they don't have the packaging. Without out the ID number there is no way to trace it.
    Humm? I smell something rotten.
    Can someone help clarify this?