THE BRINTELLIX LAUNCH MEETING ...

Discussion in 'Takeda' started by Anonymous, Dec 21, 2013 at 9:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A Lundbeck rep wants to know what we can expect at the Brintellix launch meeting run by Takeda. Is the meeting nothing more than an excuse to role play ad nauseam, or we will come away pumped and excited?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Takeda Reps we don't need your sorry ass lot!! Lundbeck reps are smarter and more aggressive! WHy management made this deal is mind blowing! You folks are LOSERS!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Smoke and Mirrors, BS and careful with all the Takeda low lives and back stabbers. If you role play with a Takeda DM, try not to laugh when they critique your detail which will probably go as follows; “that was great, BUT” and then the BS will start flowing. You will never hear “excellent you hit all the points and you know your product really well keep up the good work, you are a great asset to the company”.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This meeting will be awesome, unless you come w a miserable pessimistic attitude, if that's the case, quit u LOSERS,!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The meeting would have been great if it only had Lundbeck reps in attendance. Takeda reps you suck!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sadly enough,this is what Takeda has become.Where greatness once thrived,negativity and mediocrity rule!Get ready!Also beware of the tract record at Takeda for unsuccessful launches.They even launched one that they had to recall and change the name of.That's how sharp their people are at the top.Good luck!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My God this drug is going to suck. MEEEEE TOOOO!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It will be a ball-buster. You will come away broken, tired, and with a "screw it" attitude. Takeda has no clue how to motivate and excite the salesforce about anything. There will be little to discuss strategy (other than another Excel spreadsheet tracker!) with anyone. A friend of my works for Google, and if they have something new, they can't wait to go to their "launch meeting" for the concept /idea!

Where do we get training and management people like this???? Lundbeck will regret teaming up with this metrics-from-hell company.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Takeda mgt isnt google its Screw-u-oogle

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go get a job at google you worthless piece of garbage, the complaining is unbelievable, quit

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're fired. Get the fuck out of here.

This new drug will be such a dog. Crowded market, lots of generics, nothing special, probably no coverage..what a piece of shit. Good luck assholes

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spot on

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Takeda has become the clearing house for me-too drugs.There is no pride anymore in what we sell,just desparation to sell ANYTHING.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does Lundbeck know about our Rozerem SoluTAB in phase 3 for bi-polar? Will they copromote with us?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's why I'm glad I decided NOT to accept a position with Takeda

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Polygamous sentiments are remnants of prebiblical times, which don't exactly fit in today's society. Fidelity and trust are the foundation of marital covenant. Loosening of moral fibers causes destruction of Temples.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's look at Brintellix actual potential from the field… not what the ass clowns in the home office think it will do…..

So, Brintellix will be a first-line option for elderly patients with depression…. Let's break this down…. Elderly = Medicare….. Medicare = Not covered… hmmm… sounds more promising than the Edarbi marketing team...

The U.S. antidepressant market peaked at $12 billion in 2008, lost $2.6 billion due to expired patents during the following years and currently stands at $9.4 billion. Over the past five years, the market has been declining, on average, by (-4%) per year. Currently, generics control over 40% of the market in terms of revenue and over 85% of the market in terms of prescriptions.. Hey, we can go after the 15%!!!.. Branded pharmaceutical companies are increasingly pulling out the antidepressant market, despite widespread use of the medication, as patent expiry and new drug development failures make it unprofitable to remain in the market….. Hmmmm… Doesn't this sound like the EDARBI sales pitch?

Brintellix as a second-line therapy in patients who fail a generic selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI). - Let's break this down…. Every SSRI is GENERIC, Prozac, Paxil, Zoloft, Celexa, Lexapro, Wellbutrin… so, you would think.. OPPORTUNITY!!!!….

The major problem is that Lundbeck only has data that compares to placebo. Welcome to the world of drug discovery and development. To be successful, you need to clearly differentiate new compounds from existing therapies. Little differentiation means little likelihood of success. Which based on Takeda's track record of successful launches………..

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually the brand market is actually around 5% since Cymbalta went generic. Also, it will be 3rd tier, at best, on all the plans. The best we can hope for are step edits and NOT PA's! If a PA is necessary, that will be bad. This is going to be an extremely difficult launch because Takeda will have us doing everything but actually selling the drug. We will have Excel spreadsheets coming out our asses, that I plan to do on company time, NOT MINE!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Holy cow, what a difficult sell. I don't care HOW good you think you are as a rep, this one is going nowhere. The "Elderly" depression market is not a good one to go after…generics, generics, generics.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BILLIONS of dollars in the antidepressant market cupcake even a 1-2 percent market share means good eaten.

This job is for the big boys, if you can't handle move on.