Rotech

Discussion in 'Oxygen Reps' started by Anonymous, Nov 7, 2010 at 9:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

any feedback on Rotech-pay, benefits, allowance, culture, upward mobility, etc. thanks.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

are they having financial problems?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not the best, but not the worst and 17 years in the industry, not many Home Healthcare companies have no debt at all. There is one, i think, and i would never work for them....

What position? PST? LCM?

9-12.50hr for PST
    30's - 40's salary for LCM

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not the best, but not the worst and 17 years in the industry, not many Home Healthcare companies have no debt at all. There is one, i think, and i would never work for them....

What position? PST? LCM?

9-12.50hr for PST

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What position? PST? LCM?

9-12.50hr for PST

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What position? PST? LCM?

9-12.50hr for PST

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am so shocked this company is still in existence. They are heavily in debt. The only reason for their existence is that the executives are still getting their paycheck.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here is a quote from the Rotech board. The corporate executives from Rotech should be investigated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When will it stop? I have to cut so many employees tomorrow I want to vomit. Another holiday season and the gifts are pink slips. Maybe it's time to slice and dice corporate and management after all they never stop and help a patient just cover up the problems. Peace to all our poor co-workers left out in the cold 12/10/10 many with such low salaries they are living at the poverty level just trying to keep up with needs, forget wants. It's time to stop talking about pizza and snatches and bring corporate down. I call for the end to bonus sucking chiefs and a board that fly’s first class on the company $ to attend cover-up meetings boring everyone and raising eyebrows with an Enron, Bernie Madoff mentality. I think its time for a massive walk out in memory and consideration of our lost co-workers.
    Maybe we can get them back by 1/1/11 “Look at the numbers all FOUR 1 and 1 FOUR all”
    Stand up and be counted it’s time to bring our jobs back from Malaysia and support our home team!
    I say GOOD BYE Phil, Mike, Jack and the excessive over paid Disney Mickey eared I’m so sorry HR we be hating and always talking, and slamming each other team.
    It's not the happiest place on earth if we ended up with you, it’s a sad, sad world because they didn't want you and we lost!
    Another cut and burn thank goodness you don't run a rain forest we would have no OXYGEN!
    Dah, get it we run a respiratory company and we have patients gasping for our limited service>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Rotech and Walgreens

Does anyone know when they will announce the purchase of Walgreens Homecare?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bahahahah!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Buy Walgreens with WHAT?? Walgreens has the cash, ROTECH has the debt. Hmmm, let me see. The buyer would be, ummm, let me think, ummmm. Gee. I don't know. Take a guess.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its TRUE walgreens Respitory did sell to ROTECH 2/09/2011!!! All of COLORADO, AZ and Florida branches! WHAT a joke! Biggest mistake they made was buying CAREMAX thats why they went in the HOLE! GOOD JOB!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uhm....Yes...they have, but unfortunately Walgreens DME employees are being treated like MUSHROOMS!!!! (you know, kept in the dark and covered with sh##!) Obviously Walgreens "Pharmacy" ran corporate officials think that RT DME means Stupid A## people! They have been told that we KNOW they sold us to Rotech and have been pleaded with to come and tell us something! But NOOO!!! They continue to play ignorant....oh wait, maybe they're not playing! I have completely lost any respect I ever had for Walgreens! Our pt's will also feel the same way! All they had to do was come and talk to us before we had to hear it from competitors, or in some cases, we found out through our pt's! There has been absolutely NO damage control! They do NOT care that we are feeling like sitting ducks! We all understand why they sold us! We are not ignorant! We realize they are a Pharmacy and stepped way out of thier comfort zones when they purchased us in the 1st place. Now with the competitive bidding.... Why bother.... they don't need us... we get that! Infact, there are many who are glad that the new boss' are going to understand why we need to order oxygen tanks! It's the fact that they can look us straight in the face and say "oh no, we will continue to do what we do" and think we actually buy into it! But.... I'm not bitter ...

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ummmm...Rotech....Surprise!!!! .... Oh btw....Nationwide!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Walgreens Respiratory not Walgreens. It is a shame that a company that is so incredibly in debt would be able to make a purchase. What a mockery.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am sure the shameful Rotech Executives flew their corporate jets around to make this arrangement.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please don't confuse Option Care now called Walgreens Infusion and Respiratory Services with Walgreens. Walgreens values their employees and takes care of their patients to the fullest. Walgreens is run out of Deerfield, Ill; while Option Care has seperate corporate offices in Buffalo Grove with seperate managment. Option Care pays Directors and Market VPs bloated salaries, while they do nothing to fix existing problems they know damned well about. Most offices had GMs who lost money month after month, and did nothing but lay people off to try to bring their books back from the red. When in reality they are the ones who should have had their head on the chopping block a long time ago.

When acquiring the aformentioned CareMax, Option Care didn't even want to buy the RT/DME but was forced to if they wanted the accounts receivables for the infusion side. Option Care also got rid of all of their RT/DME Regional VPs over a year ago. Hello, anyone see the writing on the wall. Everyone who worked at Walgreens Respiratory should have seen they were not going to continue in the Respiratory / DME arena. However, they could've handled the acquisition in a more gracious way rather than just exiting the markets.

Don't be bitter, just take your relationships and move to another area of the medical field. With reimbursment and competitive bidding, respiratory is running out of breath quick; and so are all who work in it.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know if Walgreens Infusion respiratory/Option Care is planning to sell off any other states? Or are they waiting for the Competitive bidding?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for your post! Although most of it is true, except for the fact that Walgreens values thier employees...since the pharmacy employees were working on Christmas day! And takes care of thier patients, since so many people have changed pharmacies to Walmart and CVS, and let's not forget that Walgreens is letting go of thousands of home patients. You are right that they were forced to take the DME and knew they were going to dump it as soon as they could! Again, who cares about all the employees and patients they were "forced" to acquire and are dumping now? Not Walgreens. But hey... you are obviously that corporate pharmacy person that doesn't give a damn about the RT/DME. You are telling the world, those pt's that can't live at home without the Respiratory DME that they are "running out of breath". I'm sure that they are very thankful that you let them know that!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You say "take your relationships and move to another area of the medical field" Really? We are not sales reps! Our "relationships" are with our patients and the family! How many birthdays have you celebrated with your patients because they were told they would not see another? How many graduations have you gone to because doctors said they would not make it 5 more years? How many hands of family members have you held after years of thier lives being dedicated to caring for thier loved ones, and it's now over and they don't know what to do? You have no clue what we do! These are not JUST our patients! These are our friends! This is not a "career" change. This will be a "life" change for most of us! We celebrate thier life and mourn thier death with the families we become part of. We don't just clock in and clock out! These are people, who trust us, that you are telling us to JUST walk away from! From diagnosis to death, we are there! You're right, the competitive bidding and cut backs are here... but somebody has to care! Many of our patients, friends, will have to go to a nursing home or a long term children's facility... what if it were your child? What is happening to our society... where did the love and compassion go?