What is it like in your lab?

Discussion in 'Labcorp Lab Personnel' started by Anonymous, Mar 27, 2008 at 11:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know how I can get the name of the person that manages the Labs in the Ridgewood/Westwood NJ area? I am a customer and would like to write a letter complimenting a lady who took my blood. She was outstanding and I want to get this letter to someone who will at least recgonize her skill. Thank you.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pick up that strange device in your home with all the pretty numbers. Push the buttons in the same order as you see them on your paperwork. Surprise! There will be a disembodied voice asking you who you would like to speak with. Explain what you need to the nice person.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you call the 800 number they have all the Supervisors names for all the areas. I'm sure the tech and Supervisor would love to hear something positive. They all work very hard and are very committed to patient care. The call is very much appreciated.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LabCrap!Use to call on them and they were the worst lab I have ever seen!Dis-organized and unprofessional.Told my Doc never to send my lab work to those bozo's!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I also worked at a local independent lab that was bought by Lab Partners. Things have really went down hill and they have the same ideas as Labcorp. I am looking for other employment. The regional labs operated by Lab Partners aka MEDLAB - STINK!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi!
    Looking to chat at lab workers for: CRL, LabOne, Heritage.

We have a group of examiners that send you kits we've done for insurance companys.
    Some are saying that labs are too demanding, but I'm thinking that the people opening up the kits are just as frustrated.

Example: Insurance packets - some of are told to put them in the box (really tough for CRL, you guys must really hate us, lol), others have been told to put the packet in the fed-ex bag.

So, any one want to tell us examiners what would make your life easier in the lab? Really, we are not ALL comprised of jerks. We have a message board and I thought maybe we should connect with you guys to discuss all the "new" rules. Which, btw, I'm totally okay with :)