New Managment Structure

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Nov 11, 2012 at 10:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He really needs some help as he is in peoples face for nothing. With ride alongs he psuhes reps too far where it is bad for moral behavior and is counterproductive.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With the new system poor performing reps will receive an email directing them to meet the Admin Assistant at the airport with their car packed to turn everything in if you fail to meet your quota for two quarters. This will same money by not having PIPs and other training programs.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"bad for moral"

dumb hick rep

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yea, Ajit go ahead and attack the perosn that does not agree with you. They were probably typing on a cell phone. Spell check corrections? Think of that!

You are some trick? Always covering your ass! Never listening to the truth or anyone other then yourself! So many people just do not like you. Do not see it! You try to rule by fear instead of compassion. People see right through yourself-centered approach to everything. Grow up little boy! Hopefully you will be one of the first managers to go.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know who this guy is but this is very simple to figure out. If my patents gave me that name I would be mad at

#1 My Parents

And

#2 The World

There ya go...pretty easy to figure out. Cut the guy a break would ya!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah!!!!!!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ajit I am sorry!!!!!!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At Lifescan they laid off all of the DBMs in their shakeup last Thursday and they all have to reapply for their jobs.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Merckie here. This can't happen soon enough! Nothing against most of these people, but if it were my business, I would be all over this.

They're paying us to be self starters, so treat us like that for a change. This would raise my motivation tenfold!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And a Happy Thanksgiving to you too!!! Make mine a double!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So how did you like the play Mr. Lincoln?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the play was good but the intermission was terrible!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually, the joke is this: "So how did you like the play MRS. LIncoln?" He was dead at the time in case you don't understand the implication....

Everybody knows that, unless of course, you didn't really graduate from college with a degree...