djo empi compensation

Discussion in 'DJ Orthopedics' started by Anonymous, Mar 27, 2012 at 11:59 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Also explain to me smart person. Why is it we still can't confirm what the new numbers were from last month? What was the error? Why haven't heads rolled after this?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DJO compensation is CAPPED inside and outside for sales. This is not a sales company.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So go get another job

take one of the 3 or 4 other job openings you know of......
    at a company that pays you twice as much as u make now
    with only half the BS u deal with now

sounds like a territory in never never land!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be one of those reps that never hit 100%

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can always go and get a job at Foxconn.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

D J O K E

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GO GET ANOTHER JOB IF YOU DONT LIKE IT AT DJO

WHAT A BUNCH OF IDIOT POSTERS ON THIS BOARD
    ALL YOU GUYS DO IS COMPLAIN

YOU COMPLAINED AT YOUR LAST JOB
    AND YOULL COMPLAIN AT YOUR NEXT

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes your right I did complain at my last job and I've complained at this job. I will be honest my complains at my last job were not good complains. They were my fault. I know that I was wrong on those complains. I quit and found EMPI/DJO and for the first 4 years I was very very happy. I've learned somethings since my last job (i.e. I was wrong on my complains) this time I'm not. I don't want much from the company all I ask for is for them to be truthful (which I have proven to be and that's on record) and want to growth.

To cap commission is not smart. To not give the correct numbers or the so called adjusted numbers that your commission is based on is not right. Capped commission doesn't promote growth it promotes really nothing. It tells sales reps outside to quit at 100% and tells the inside sales reps to quit at 105% (since it's required that the inside sales force to get to 105% to get there 100% commission.)

It's recipe for the future of DJO.