Skin Medica/ColorScience

Discussion in 'SkinMedica' started by Anonymous, Feb 28, 2012 at 8:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It takes a while to go public - It kinda fun when is works out - I know I had the good fortune of being with another Derm company and the stock worked out pretty well :)

Think positive! Having a salary, bonus and a chance to have equity i.e.. stock is better than no stock at all. It can change your life - hope they go public and keep performing it is good for everyone.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haha! They were trying to go public back in the the early 2000's and they have never been successful.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any company that goes public has to be PROFITABLE, which SKM as NEVER been. They will be bought before they go public...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SM makes profit ass ranger. You're right, but not for the right reason. Public school? Short bus?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice...is that what you learned at private school? Foul language and making fun of mentally handicapped people? Miserable? Lonely? Bad parenting?

BTW jerk, if you think SKM is so profitable, then why haven't they gone public since they've been trying for years??? Obviously not profitable enough, huh?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jerk here. Are you ready for your business 001, not even 101, lesson on going public? It's funny to me that you think making money is the basis for a company going public. It's often time the exact opposite. Companies often opt to go public to raise capitol they need or want to fund additional business building activities. SM could be losing money but still go public if they have a good solid plan for how the monies raised would be put to work. A couple of good investors that believe the story would agree to buy most of the shares and the remaining shares would go to the open market. Gee, maybe you remember a little company called facebook that recently went public. Were they making any money oh simple one? Do some reading or go back to school and try again for that degree. Selling products like SM has is just about right for your simple mind. BTW, that's the reason SM has not been able to go public. The products do not have enough differentiation and no solid patent protection. No investor is going to want to buy that story. It's full of RISK

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for setting me straight make up boy. Any dude selling make up.........................I don't even know where to start asshat.

ring..ring... I think Mary Kay is calling!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That last reply is not the same person in the first short rants. Whoever jumped in to the discussion to offer their amazing perspective, I agree with you about guys selling that crap. I don't now, nor have I ever, worked for SM. There aren't many guys selling that crap but the ones I've heard of are suspect. At best they are a bunch of "pretty boys" that like wearing skinny jeans and tight sport coats. They def would go either way! They're all married too except the one dude who is totally gay and out of the closet. I wonder what they tell their dad's about what they do? Or their sons?? And then, the wife has to be kinda wondering about the "guy" she married.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny that someone who "doesn't know, nor has ever worked for SM" would be interested in their message board. Didn't think SM was so popular to anyone on the outside...must be your gay curiosity. Does your wife/girlfriend know??

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course she does. Why do you think I look at this board....dumbass

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your wife is the dumbass

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well they sold and didn't go public! So guess who was right?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here it is! - hey dumb ass - remember your post - getting bought buy a company is one of several exit strategies - going public is another - when you get bought by a public company its pretty much the same thing.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a stupid thing to say. You think being bought "buy" a public company is the same thing as going public? You might be the dumbest ass I've ever heard of. Quit embarrassing yourself and shut up.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha ha ha that's what I was thinking when I read that post. Thank you for saying what I was thinking.....and everyone else was thinking. Time for the dumbass that wrote the know it all post to step down from the ridiculous soap box they are on. Makes sense that they work for SM with shit for brains like that.