Insight Sales

Discussion in 'Insight Health' started by Anonymous, Dec 28, 2010 at 8:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What us labs people left???

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't you read other boards?
    Labcrap laid off a ton of people last friday!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So??? What does that have to do with Insight??

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nobody at Corp can calculate the cost of turnover?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know this old battle axe. Is Bruiser still there?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I laugh at this input, trust me, I was hired as high level employee and from day on reveled in the ineptitude of most of the people there, most peoples goals are to keep their head down and not get noticed, The people that are supposed to be experts wouldn't survive a day in the real world, Bill I am not a disgruntled employee I just left to wok with talented people, don't worry you wont be there long either, not by your choice, Clark has your number...better sharpen up your resume...but you wont find a good job because you are worthless,,

you know who I am if you want to say something say it to my face dirtbag.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just a few Minutes before the post above appeared, the following was left on another post: "I can say it is the WORST run company I have ever worked at. I have 20 years of medical experience and was stupid enough to take a high level position with them. Ineptitude is the word that comes to mind...anyone good that finds themselves there will leave"

I think we can make a few assumptions from these posts. 1. These were left by the same person given that the term "high level employee" and the word "ineptitude" appear in both posts. 2. This person was either intoxicated at the time time the posts were left and/or this person seems to need a lesson in the use of proper grammar. I submit that it is both. 3. If Bill does know who this person is, I'm sure he'd be happy to get in his car now and meet this person anywhere. I think we should all call upon this person to contact Bill directly and set up a meeting 4. This person does not understand the meaning of "high level employee" as no "high level employees" have left the company within the past year. There certainly have been a few people who felt they reached that level; however, they were sadly mistaken. 5. We are apparently being asked to assume that when this person worked for Insight, he or she was the only talented employee. When everyone else is an asshole, you're probably the real asshole. 6. As as been written many times, most of the posts on cafe pharma are left by people who leave the company (voluntarily or involuntarily) and do not have the courage to speak outside of the anonymity of cafe pharma.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mot people who write on thee boards do not work for the company they are commenting on, or they are making things up. ts fun to write crap, and make the current employees sweat, or good candidates look eewhere. Its like corporate espionage.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think you need a new keyboard!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

did the fearless leader of the marketing team get demoted?? finally maybe we can get some real marketing talent at the top

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

God I wish! I can't stand her!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very insightful!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the man at the top is blind to what a cancer she is to the entire company. His people aren't but he doesn't want to see the truth.