Generic Androgel on the Way!!!! Testim Rules

Discussion in 'Auxilium' started by Anonymous, Jul 17, 2009 at 12:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

can you help me? how do you get the free voucher card for 30 days worth

2. flylow

flylow Guest

what a ass you must be hope you find your self flat on your ass an broke your no dam better then any one you can get busted up at any time ass but hell being the big man you are you could keep working no matter what you are just a anonymous ass hole

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a rep for another company, and spoke to some of my providers about it. They have been very helpful. I suggest you ask your Dr to request a rep to bring by samples. But if they don't give you samples and coupons at your initial visit and script, you are probably out of luck...

4. nightengale

nightengale Guest

my husband gets testim through our prescription provider. We had $30 co pay but I am a nurse and found a coupon which you can present at local pharmacy for $40 off copay.
    Thus he pays nothing each month and hasnt for past year. Unfortunately my prescription plan sucks next year and we will have to pay 35% of the cost.
    Coupon found at www.needymeds.com

go to the alphabetical list and click on the letter T ...scroll down until you find testim and when you fill out info it will allow you to print coupon. Make sure youhave coupon printer installed on you computer. The pharmacist will accept the couponand deduct the coupon amount. There are lots of different ed coupons there.
    good luck

5. nightengale

nightengale Guest

my husband gets testim through our prescription provider. We had $30 co pay but I am a nurse and found a coupon which you can present at local pharmacy for $40 off copay.
    Thus he pays nothing each month and hasnt for past year. Unfortunately my prescription plan sucks next year and we will have to pay 35% of the cost.
    Coupon found at www.needymeds.com

go to the alphabetical list and click on the letter T ...scroll down until you find testim and when you fill out info it will allow you to print coupon. Make sure you have coupon printer installed on you computer. The pharmacist will accept the coupon and deduct the coupon amount. There are lots of different coupons there.
    good luck

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AndroGel is not generic, nor is it going generic at this time. Testim is very expensive, and is not covered at all. AndroGel is preferred where as Testim is not. Step therapy means you MUST fail on AndroGel before getting Testim. The reason Testim has 40.00 coupons is because it is much more expensive. AndroGel has roughly a 25.00 co-pay across all plans, WITH a 20.00 coupon makes it free each month for a year, or 5.00 per month for a year!
    If you like smelling like a grease monkey, use Testim. If you want the GOLD STANDARD...use AndroGel.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the recap Androgel Rep...it is not the GOLD STANDARD...do you even know what that means?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Silica gel may also be used to keep the relative humidity (RH) inside a high frequency radio or satellite transmission system waveguide as low as possible. Excessive moisture buildup within a waveguide can cause arcing inside the waveguide itself, damaging the power amplifier feeding it. Also, the beads of water that form and condense inside the waveguide change the characteristic impedance and frequency, degrading the signal. It is common for a small compressed air system (similar to a small home aquarium pump) to be employed to circulate the air inside the waveguide over a jar of silica gel.

9. chiliman

chiliman Guest

KISS YOUR BUTTS GOOD-BYE WHEN AXIRON AND FORTESTA HIT THE MARKET. WHEN MD'S TRY THESE NEW TRT'S IT WILL COME FROM THE STINKY GEL. IT'S TIME TO GIVE UP THE GHOST-AUXILIUM. YOUR REPS WILL THEN BE FREE TO RETURN TO WHAT THEY DID PRIOR TO WORKING FOR YOU-SLOPPING BURGERS AND RENTING CARS.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no problem you used-to-be employed solvay loser!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anybody know how many reps are still promoting Testim?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

go away and get off our board anyone who works for OUR company has the answer already, so GET LOST!!!!!!!!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone know how many patients Testopel is stealing from them each month? Oh yeah, that's right, that info isn't avail to the Rx companies! That's exactly WHY all your docs are telling you one thing, but doing another!

14. Old Posting From a Moron

The above quote was posted by some MORON on July 20, 2010. I am late posting a reply this late only because I just read this stupid quote that shows how much of a moron some people are.

As a 55 year old man who is totally disabled, I take offense to this idiot's quote. I paid into Social Security for almost 40 years, and would still be employed if I could work. I do not take pleasure in drawing disability, however, I have no choice. I would much rather be earning the $75,000 per year that I was making as a manufacturing manager, than drawing the $1775 per month, after Medicare and Part D insurance are taken out, that I get from Social Security. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out which I would rather be doing. It took almost 3 years to get approved for disability, and in the meantime I had to file Chapter 7 bankruptcy, lost almost everything we had, and came within a day of our house being foreclosed on. So, chew on that for awhile, MORON.
    I have insurance through one of the better Part D providers in Georgia. Androgel will be $282.00 for the first month, then over $200.00 for each subsequent month. You would do better to stick with subjects you have some knowledge on, if there are any. Lumping everyone who is on disability into the same group as people who get over on the system by not working, and drawing Social Security, when they are able to work is narrow-minded and truly shows your stupidity. And have balls enough to use your name, NOT hide behind an anonymous posting, or maybe that is the problem, you don't have any balls and that explains why you need a testosterone replacement.
    David Phillips

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait until we get 1.625 testim will be done.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When is it coming? Been waiting forever and thought FDA had junked it

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

actually Androgel share will be hit the hardest. 20% of men dont absorb Agel so Testim will always have about 20% of the market so lets hope you fuck heads can grow the market.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So where is the generic androgel that was talked about a few years ago? Is it on the market?

I still use Testim, but have found a way to stretch it a bit, to save money. I weighed the contents of the tubes and in a 5g tube, there is almost 6g. After I have used most of the contents, I save the remaining tubes. I then take 5 or 6 almost empty tubes, and with a pair of pliers I squeeze out 5g on and use it. I get an extra 5 days out of a month's tubes that way. I just hate to waste anything.

If you all want to send your empties to me, I would appreciate it.

But, I still would prefer a generic androgel.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you have commercial insurance put away the pilars. You can get the new AndroGel 1.62% low volume formulation for $10 a month for a year or more. Dude, that is a generic copay. Ask your pharmacist if you are serious.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pilars! Pilars! I don't know what that means, but I LOVE it! Oh, and Fk 1.62%