How long does it take to get through the background check, drug screen, etc?

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by Anonymous, Jun 1, 2012 at 4:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was given an offer for the CNE position for the Abilify Depot contract a couple of weeks ago. Completed the paperwork right away, scheduled and did my drug screen, etc. I've even been contacted by the MRO about my prescription med that can cause a false positive already. I've lived in the same state for 20 years, so my criminal background check should be simple....any idea about average time before they contact you again? I need to get info on the training schedule, etc. so that I can make arrangements...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i was told about 1 week.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what is your compensation?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Contact your recruiter!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good idea!

Sorry, not giving out compensation info...was recommended not to.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok, it's only been 8 days since I completed the drug screen....mailed all the paperwork that day too, so I guess it's about right. Thanks!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

in case you didn't notice, this is an anonymous board

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

since this other lady is being an idiot, my base is 95k

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, in my defense, I'm new to this industry and to the boards. Since our base salaries are different, perhaps a manager could narrow us down?

Anyway, great to know my co-workers are friendly! Lol!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

do you have a clue? there are about 50 cne's, and there is not just 1 manager. I say you last maybe 2 months in the field. good luck

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I give her 2 weeks. My base is 90k with a bonus on top of that.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you don't hear anything then that would be a good sign. Ignore the idiots... these are the same jerks who will be laid off in a few weeks! Anyone who outwardly shares their base is full of BS. I think it's more like 65

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll pay them no mind. Besides, I was being sarcastic. I'd love to know who they are, cause I'd like to lay money on this bet!

Last week had a holiday, so it's actually not been long at all. Hoping to hear early this week. Does confirmation of employment come by mail (signed job description, etc.) or by phone?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes, by mail, and the other poster was right about the base--I am a little above 65k.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks so much for the helpful responses!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a NP and I was offered mid 80's--(southwest)

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must really suck as a NP!!! Why would you go into Pharma ??? You must be a reject, then you want to be the know it all at sales meetings !! What a jerk off! Who cares

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG. Interesting to watch the immature conversations here. Let me guess.........You are ALL wannaby's to the industry, NOT?