» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads


Go Back   Cafepharma Message Boards > Pharma/Biotech Companies > Pfizer
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Pfizer Anonymous board for Pfizer.

Reply

 
Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-25-2012, 09:21 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default arrested last night

I was arrested last night for assault and battery at a bar fight. It was an intense fight and I got to put into action my new UFC moves. Except I wished I did not cause the guy suffered a broken nose. Not sure if this can turn into a felony.

What is the policy with Pfizer about these sorts of things? Do I need to notify management?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-25-2012, 10:46 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: arrested last night

You Sir are screwed. Turn out the lights, the partys over, all good things must end.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-26-2012, 02:59 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: arrested last night

Sounds like the OP is not only an asshole but stupid as well.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-26-2012, 01:19 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: arrested last night

Your personal time is your personal business....unless the idiot you clocked is a VP with Pfizer.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-26-2012, 02:54 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: arrested last night

I know a GSK rep who had a bad case of road rage and at a red light walked over to the car who cut him off pulled the guy outta the car and beat him almost to death. He still works there.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-26-2012, 03:08 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Rant Re: arrested last night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
I was arrested last night for assault and battery at a bar fight. It was an intense fight and I got to put into action my new UFC moves. Except I wished I did not cause the guy suffered a broken nose. Not sure if this can turn into a felony.

What is the policy with Pfizer about these sorts of things? Do I need to notify management?
Post the report (delete your name) or it didn't happen. This sounds like one of those Pharma urban legends that get posted on many CP boards from time to time. Except, in your story you didn't beat up your manager or a competitor.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-26-2012, 07:06 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: arrested last night

The OP was arrested and not sure if it can be a felony charge? How do you get arrested and not know what the charges are?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-27-2012, 12:27 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: arrested last night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
The OP was arrested and not sure if it can be a felony charge? How do you get arrested and not know what the charges are?
Because its probably a made-up post. Like one of the other posters said, these things pop up all the time on CP. Sometime this place looks like the online version of those throw-away supermarket tabloids. I'll believe the story when I see a scan or some other proof.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-27-2012, 12:37 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: arrested last night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
The OP was arrested and not sure if it can be a felony charge? How do you get arrested and not know what the charges are?
The Hangover, Part II
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-27-2012, 03:21 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: arrested last night

Hey you know that life is a waste of time and time is a waste of life. So, why not get wasted all of the time and have the time of your life...go get em fighter.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 02-27-2012, 06:48 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: arrested last night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
The OP was arrested and not sure if it can be a felony charge? How do you get arrested and not know what the charges are?
OP here:

Well it's my first time. The slip states misdemeanor, but I'm not sure if the charges can be increased to a felony because of the severity of the injury. I'm not sure if the officers knew of the severity because the guy I beat up was taken to the hospital. His face looked really bad. I do feel bad but he started the fight so I lit him up.

Never mess with people you don't know what they are capable of, I doubt he would pick a fight with me if he knew my skills. This guy was 5 inches taller and weighed at least 50 pounds more than me.

Anyways, I think I'm gonna keep my mouth shut and see what happens. Why do people think this is a made up story? Never seen a bar fight?
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-27-2012, 08:31 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: arrested last night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
OP here:

Well it's my first time. The slip states misdemeanor, but I'm not sure if the charges can be increased to a felony because of the severity of the injury. I'm not sure if the officers knew of the severity because the guy I beat up was taken to the hospital. His face looked really bad. I do feel bad but he started the fight so I lit him up.

Never mess with people you don't know what they are capable of, I doubt he would pick a fight with me if he knew my skills. This guy was 5 inches taller and weighed at least 50 pounds more than me.

Anyways, I think I'm gonna keep my mouth shut and see what happens. Why do people think this is a made up story? Never seen a bar fight?
Next time use your fighting skills on your manager. I'm sure the guy had a few to drink and ran his mouth... so what? we've all done it. Does not make it ok to jack him up. Typical arrogant Pfarma rep....I also train at a Brazilian Jui Jitsu but it does not mean I should use my fighting skills on average people. Use your brain you idiot.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-27-2012, 09:48 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: arrested last night

If you get fired...write a book-movie-have Anne Hathaway star in it....live the life!!!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-27-2012, 09:51 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: arrested last night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
OP here:

Well it's my first time. The slip states misdemeanor, but I'm not sure if the charges can be increased to a felony because of the severity of the injury. I'm not sure if the officers knew of the severity because the guy I beat up was taken to the hospital. His face looked really bad. I do feel bad but he started the fight so I lit him up.

Never mess with people you don't know what they are capable of, I doubt he would pick a fight with me if he knew my skills. This guy was 5 inches taller and weighed at least 50 pounds more than me.

Anyways, I think I'm gonna keep my mouth shut and see what happens. Why do people think this is a made up story? Never seen a bar fight?

Stage 1: Denial
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-27-2012, 10:42 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: arrested last night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Stage 1: Denial
Stage 2: Me kicking your ass
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 02-27-2012, 10:43 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: arrested last night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Post the report (delete your name) or it didn't happen. This sounds like one of those Pharma urban legends that get posted on many CP boards from time to time. Except, in your story you didn't beat up your manager or a competitor.
LooK! I believe him!!! I have met more drunks and criminals in sales (also law enforcement) than any other profession. To the OP, if you are charged (IT is a misdemeanor) and this is your first offense, you will probably be given a probation before judgement. Get a good lawyer and when your probation is up, have the charge expunged!! Good Luck to the OP!!!
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 02-27-2012, 06:01 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Jester Re: arrested last night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
I was arrested last night for assault and battery at a bar fight. It was an intense fight and I got to put into action my new UFC moves. Except I wished I did not cause the guy suffered a broken nose. Not sure if this can turn into a felony.

What is the policy with Pfizer about these sorts of things? Do I need to notify management?
Did you get Pfisted at a San Francisco bathhouse?
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 02-27-2012, 06:40 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: arrested last night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Did you get Pfisted at a San Francisco bathhouse?
Yes I did. The pfist has poo all over it.
Reply With Quote
Reply




Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.