Abbott Nutrition iPad

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Jan 13, 2011 at 8:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How does everyone in nutrition like the iPad?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Love the ipad, hate the sim app. Maybe the could just implant a chip in me and be done with it?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

our "leaders" should be experts, they've been wearing incontinence pads for years

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wear whatever you want. You work alone pussy...offices could give a shit less. You look like more of a cheese dick with all the suit and tie garbage anyways.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If I know DV, there is an app that will report how ofter the Sim app is opened, which pages are used and ...wait for it....wait for it...what time of day it is opened. Put on top of that, the fact that the ipads can be tracked with the GPS. This job will come to opening the sim app in the parking lot for a couple of minutes, then going in the office to dump or stack samples. Just wait for the day that they figure out that most reps can do this BS job in just a couple of hours a day.

I do not know for certain if they have the above mentioned apps installed but it is very possible to add them at any time.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To hell with the Ipad. I just heard they are laying off 80 people in Nutrition

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Try close to 200. 1,900 across the board.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's see, bugs in formula, SINKING share, consumers not trusting us...never saw this coming.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No sales force layoffs

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know where the layoff rumors are coming from but 1900 layoffs in nutrition doesn't seem correct unless they are closing facilities

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Between the GPS in the cars and the tracking of the Ipad they have their eyes on everyone. KD has an itchy trigger finger so do not tempt fate.