Does Forest use IMS data?

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Mar 13, 2011 at 9:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I saw that CVS, that fills over a billion prescriptions a year, will no longer be reporting IMS data? I get there's not much we can do but now three of the biggest pharmacies are not reporting. There is also litigation in some states that could affect whether any prescription data will be sold. We can't argue that the data isn't accurate, what's the point? It's pretty ridiculous though.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They use the IM(B)S data. They just make up crap as they go.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry as long as Stuart has her Ouija board the compensation will always be fair!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HEY DUMBSHIT, CVS STOPPED REPORTING DATA TO PHARMA COMPANIES LATE LAST YEAR. HAVE YOU NOT READ THE LAWSUITS? CVS AND WALGREENS NO LONGER SELL THEIR DATA AND ARE BEING SUED MEGA BUCKS FOR VIOLATING HIPPA LAWS. THEY DECIDED TO STOP ALL DATA SELLING IN 2010. THIS IS NO SECRET. DO A LITTLE RESEARCH IT IS COMMON KNOWLEDGE. IS FOREST TELLING ITS REPS OTHERWISE, WOULDN'T SURPRISE ME FROM SUCHA SHIT COMPANY LIKE FRX. YOU HAVE NOT BEEN PAID ON REAL DATA IN 9 MONTHS.