» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads


Go Back   Cafepharma Message Boards > Laboratory/Diagnostic Sales > Insight Health
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Insight Health Anonymous board for Insight Health

Reply

 
Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-28-2010, 08:06 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Insight Sales

Is all the negativity true about Insight? Can someone give me the straight facts????
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-29-2010, 08:38 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Insight Sales

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Is all the negativity true about Insight? Can someone give me the straight facts????
Ask some specific questions. You'll get a couple of serious answers and a few nasty remarks.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-06-2011, 07:02 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Insight Sales

Make a run for it! You're better off selling Onglyza.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-07-2011, 10:25 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Insight Sales

You will notice negative posts for every company on this website. There are a few disgruntles sales rep at every company. Additionally, no company is perfect.

The straight facts on Insight Sales from a sales rep perspective...
The sales management team is well-liked in general and they do their best to support their teams. They have been there with needed support but do not micro manage. Over the past three years, I have seen a fair commission plan and reasonable salaries. I am not familiar with corporate personnel except the marketing department and they have been supportive.

Selling to physicians is fun yet challenging when positioning diagnostic imaging. I sold pharma drugs and I feel this is much better. Also, the physicians will talk to you more in this role than pharma.

I have seen the company buy and sell several imaging centers. I do not understand all the business dynamics of buying/selling or the company's re-structuring of debt. I can tell you that my customers do not really care and it has not impacted what I do on a daily basis or how I get paid.

We are a conservative company with expenses and entertainment, which I guess is normal in today's world, but I still have the freedom to do some stuff.

Overall, my peers and I really like the company, the products we sell, the managers we have. Unlike other sales companies I have worked at, we have to work with Operations on a daily basis and this can be challenging.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-27-2011, 12:34 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Insight Sales

This is their second bankruptcy in 3 years. What else needs to be said?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-31-2011, 02:14 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Insight Sales

The company has been imploding slowly for years. There are still some good folks here and one or two left within leadership positions, but the morale has been in decline for sometime now. Many of us are waiting for the economy to turnaround so we can find jobs with a company that has a future.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-01-2011, 10:44 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Insight Sales

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
The company has been imploding slowly for years. There are still some good folks here and one or two left within leadership positions, but the morale has been in decline for sometime now. Many of us are waiting for the economy to turnaround so we can find jobs with a company that has a future.
I hate to be really picky; however, how does something implode slowly?

Also, I'm curious: you say you want to go to a company that has a future. I would disagree with your assessment of Insight; but, I'm sure we would both agree that there are companies on Cafe Pharma that do have a future. Nevertheless, when I look at the other company boards, I see mostly discontent, pessimism and complaints about each company and many of their employees. So, given that all of these other companies are as bad as Insight, how will you choose where to go?

The original question on this string asked if Insight was as bad as the posts suggest. It of course isn't. You don't get a good cross section of employees posting on these sites. There are only a handful of people who do and many are people who have been fired and have an axe to grind. Others have and will continue to live their entire professional lives filled with malcontent and believing that everyone is out to screw them and hold them back. Insight is like many companies: it is made up of talented and not so talented people who have both good and bad ideas. Each employee should review his/her own situation and decide if the company is the right fit for his/her career.

Look at every post on the Insight board and then look at posts on other boards. In every string, there is at least one person who posts something negative about the company. For every company, there are far more negative posts than positive. Detect a pattern? If you used Cafe Pharma as a barometer for healthcare related positions, no one would go into a related field.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-07-2011, 01:02 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Insight Sales

So you suggest viewing this BK as a positive thing, blah, blah, blah.

What a load of crap! Who wrote this diatribe?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-07-2011, 04:02 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Insight Sales

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
I hate to be really picky; however, how does something implode slowly?

Also, I'm curious: you say you want to go to a company that has a future. I would disagree with your assessment of Insight; but, I'm sure we would both agree that there are companies on Cafe Pharma that do have a future. Nevertheless, when I look at the other company boards, I see mostly discontent, pessimism and complaints about each company and many of their employees. So, given that all of these other companies are as bad as Insight, how will you choose where to go?

The original question on this string asked if Insight was as bad as the posts suggest. It of course isn't. You don't get a good cross section of employees posting on these sites. There are only a handful of people who do and many are people who have been fired and have an axe to grind. Others have and will continue to live their entire professional lives filled with malcontent and believing that everyone is out to screw them and hold them back. Insight is like many companies: it is made up of talented and not so talented people who have both good and bad ideas. Each employee should review his/her own situation and decide if the company is the right fit for his/her career.

Look at every post on the Insight board and then look at posts on other boards. In every string, there is at least one person who posts something negative about the company. For every company, there are far more negative posts than positive. Detect a pattern? If you used Cafe Pharma as a barometer for healthcare related positions, no one would go into a related field.

You seem to forget that some of us still work there and you are not fooling us. We experience the joy of Insight every day because there is no place to go at the moment. We see it, hear it and experience it every day. The head of my department takes full advantage of the fact that the job market is terrible. She takes my good ideas and presents them as her own, threatens all of us every chance she gets and generally has made a career out of stepping on people. She uses people as long as it's convenient and then eliminates their positions. She has a list of enemies so long that she parks her car where it can be seen at all times because it was vandalized in the past by a former employee. Upper management allows her to get away with anything she does. She's not the only bad manager. There's another one just like her. I wonder why morale is zero in this place?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-09-2011, 10:23 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Thumbs down Re: Insight Sales

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
You seem to forget that some of us still work there and you are not fooling us. We experience the joy of Insight every day because there is no place to go at the moment. We see it, hear it and experience it every day. The head of my department takes full advantage of the fact that the job market is terrible. She takes my good ideas and presents them as her own, threatens all of us every chance she gets and generally has made a career out of stepping on people. She uses people as long as it's convenient and then eliminates their positions. She has a list of enemies so long that she parks her car where it can be seen at all times because it was vandalized in the past by a former employee. Upper management allows her to get away with anything she does. She's not the only bad manager. There's another one just like her. I wonder why morale is zero in this place?

Are you talking about the woman who came to work for Insight in 2008? Careful, she is vindictive, clever and she will have your head on a platter. Her and her sister have slowly gotten rid of staff just to bring in her own people and upper management seems totally ignorant of her dealings. Some of us have learned to keep our mouths shut and our heads down. HR supports her 100%. It is a no win situation for us poor cubicle fools.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 02-10-2011, 10:18 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Insight Sales

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Are you talking about the woman who came to work for Insight in 2008? Careful, she is vindictive, clever and she will have your head on a platter. Her and her sister have slowly gotten rid of staff just to bring in her own people and upper management seems totally ignorant of her dealings. Some of us have learned to keep our mouths shut and our heads down. HR supports her 100%. It is a no win situation for us poor cubicle fools.
She can get rid of me. She probably will anyway.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-10-2011, 05:35 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Insight Sales

Where is this manager located? There is one in AZ who was just promoted, I have no idea why, but was HORRIBLE!!!! AWFUL, CONIVING, VINDICTIVE, EVIL!!! Did I mention HORRIBLE??????? And the fact that they promoted this person shows just what a joke of a company Insight is!!!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-10-2011, 07:09 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Insight Sales

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Where is this manager located? There is one in AZ who was just promoted, I have no idea why, but was HORRIBLE!!!! AWFUL, CONIVING, VINDICTIVE, EVIL!!! Did I mention HORRIBLE??????? And the fact that they promoted this person shows just what a joke of a company Insight is!!!
What's the matter, did you get passed over?
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-11-2011, 02:14 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Insight Sales

No, who would want that job anyways??? Plus, you really don't need any qualifications, just have to sleep with the VP and you're in!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-15-2011, 10:55 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Insight Sales

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Where is this manager located? There is one in AZ who was just promoted, I have no idea why, but was HORRIBLE!!!! AWFUL, CONIVING, VINDICTIVE, EVIL!!! Did I mention HORRIBLE??????? And the fact that they promoted this person shows just what a joke of a company Insight is!!!
Corp
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 02-16-2011, 11:49 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Insight Sales

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Corp
this discussion is boring me to death. can someone write something interesting?
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 02-16-2011, 06:47 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Insight Sales

Oh, were we talking about you? Is that why you want a change of subject??
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 02-16-2011, 08:25 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Insight Sales

The reason this thread is boring is because all the trash mouth US LAB REPS that used to write on these boards, GOT Canned!!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 02-17-2011, 09:30 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Insight Sales

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Oh, were we talking about you? Is that why you want a change of subject??
no and I wish you would talk about me. I would find it amusing. corp is boring; many more interesting things to talk about from the field.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 02-17-2011, 04:22 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Insight Sales

Do tell....
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 02-18-2011, 12:55 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Insight Sales

What us labs people left???
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 02-18-2011, 07:09 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Banghead Re: Insight Sales

Don't you read other boards?
Labcrap laid off a ton of people last friday!
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 02-18-2011, 11:42 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Insight Sales

So??? What does that have to do with Insight??
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 02-24-2011, 07:49 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Insight Sales

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Are you talking about the woman who came to work for Insight in 2008? Careful, she is vindictive, clever and she will have your head on a platter. Her and her sister have slowly gotten rid of staff just to bring in her own people and upper management seems totally ignorant of her dealings. Some of us have learned to keep our mouths shut and our heads down. HR supports her 100%. It is a no win situation for us poor cubicle fools.

Nobody at Corp can calculate the cost of turnover?
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 03-03-2011, 05:31 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Insight Sales

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
She can get rid of me. She probably will anyway.
I know this old battle axe. Is Bruiser still there?
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 05-12-2011, 11:03 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Insight Sales

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
I know this old battle axe. Is Bruiser still there?
I laugh at this input, trust me, I was hired as high level employee and from day on reveled in the ineptitude of most of the people there, most peoples goals are to keep their head down and not get noticed, The people that are supposed to be experts wouldn't survive a day in the real world, Bill I am not a disgruntled employee I just left to wok with talented people, don't worry you wont be there long either, not by your choice, Clark has your number...better sharpen up your resume...but you wont find a good job because you are worthless,,

you know who I am if you want to say something say it to my face dirtbag.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 05-13-2011, 08:13 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Insight Sales

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
I laugh at this input, trust me, I was hired as high level employee and from day on reveled in the ineptitude of most of the people there, most peoples goals are to keep their head down and not get noticed, The people that are supposed to be experts wouldn't survive a day in the real world, Bill I am not a disgruntled employee I just left to wok with talented people, don't worry you wont be there long either, not by your choice, Clark has your number...better sharpen up your resume...but you wont find a good job because you are worthless,,

you know who I am if you want to say something say it to my face dirtbag.
Just a few Minutes before the post above appeared, the following was left on another post: "I can say it is the WORST run company I have ever worked at. I have 20 years of medical experience and was stupid enough to take a high level position with them. Ineptitude is the word that comes to mind...anyone good that finds themselves there will leave"

I think we can make a few assumptions from these posts. 1. These were left by the same person given that the term "high level employee" and the word "ineptitude" appear in both posts. 2. This person was either intoxicated at the time time the posts were left and/or this person seems to need a lesson in the use of proper grammar. I submit that it is both. 3. If Bill does know who this person is, I'm sure he'd be happy to get in his car now and meet this person anywhere. I think we should all call upon this person to contact Bill directly and set up a meeting 4. This person does not understand the meaning of "high level employee" as no "high level employees" have left the company within the past year. There certainly have been a few people who felt they reached that level; however, they were sadly mistaken. 5. We are apparently being asked to assume that when this person worked for Insight, he or she was the only talented employee. When everyone else is an asshole, you're probably the real asshole. 6. As as been written many times, most of the posts on cafe pharma are left by people who leave the company (voluntarily or involuntarily) and do not have the courage to speak outside of the anonymity of cafe pharma.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 05-15-2011, 05:31 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Insight Sales

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Just a few Minutes before the post above appeared, the following was left on another post: "I can say it is the WORST run company I have ever worked at. I have 20 years of medical experience and was stupid enough to take a high level position with them. Ineptitude is the word that comes to mind...anyone good that finds themselves there will leave"

I think we can make a few assumptions from these posts. 1. These were left by the same person given that the term "high level employee" and the word "ineptitude" appear in both posts. 2. This person was either intoxicated at the time time the posts were left and/or this person seems to need a lesson in the use of proper grammar. I submit that it is both. 3. If Bill does know who this person is, I'm sure he'd be happy to get in his car now and meet this person anywhere. I think we should all call upon this person to contact Bill directly and set up a meeting 4. This person does not understand the meaning of "high level employee" as no "high level employees" have left the company within the past year. There certainly have been a few people who felt they reached that level; however, they were sadly mistaken. 5. We are apparently being asked to assume that when this person worked for Insight, he or she was the only talented employee. When everyone else is an asshole, you're probably the real asshole. 6. As as been written many times, most of the posts on cafe pharma are left by people who leave the company (voluntarily or involuntarily) and do not have the courage to speak outside of the anonymity of cafe pharma.
Mot people who write on thee boards do not work for the company they are commenting on, or they are making things up. ts fun to write crap, and make the current employees sweat, or good candidates look eewhere. Its like corporate espionage.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 05-15-2011, 07:52 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Insight Sales

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Mot people who write on thee boards do not work for the company they are commenting on, or they are making things up. ts fun to write crap, and make the current employees sweat, or good candidates look eewhere. Its like corporate espionage.
I think you need a new keyboard!
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 05-25-2011, 06:23 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Insight Sales

did the fearless leader of the marketing team get demoted?? finally maybe we can get some real marketing talent at the top
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 01-16-2012, 06:11 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Banghead Re: Insight Sales

God I wish! I can't stand her!!!
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 01-17-2012, 06:05 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Post Re: Insight Sales

Very insightful!!!
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 01-28-2012, 12:22 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Insight Sales

the man at the top is blind to what a cancer she is to the entire company. His people aren't but he doesn't want to see the truth.
Reply With Quote
Reply




Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.