Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Merck Anonymous board for Merck

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-10-2012, 12:05 PM
Anonymous

Default Re: bittone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
That is who I was referring to but left out the names. I miss Luis.
So does his region.
Old 01-10-2012, 02:50 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Some joy is better than no joy at all. Maybe with a little more joy around here we can weaken the USHH cult environment.
I just put TL on double secret probation......How fun is that?
Old 01-10-2012, 03:37 PM
Anonymous

I miss Luis.

"So does his region".

This all has to be an acid trip, a bad dream, a drunken stupor, something not real. It can't be but it is. What a sad joke my division has become. Dumb and dumber.
Old 01-12-2012, 12:51 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
I miss Luis.

"So does his region".

This all has to be an acid trip, a bad dream, a drunken stupor, something not real. It can't be but it is. What a sad joke my division has become. Dumb and dumber.
Also known as Fear and Loathing in Lost MVID.
Old 01-12-2012, 11:10 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
I miss Luis.

"So does his region".

No, the nightmare is real and still happening.
Old 01-12-2012, 12:09 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
No, the nightmare is real and still happening.
It may get even worse. If Singulair is going of patent this summer, what's going to happen to all of those reps? Get ready for another wave of new vaccine reps to be saved from layoffs.
Old 01-12-2012, 03:30 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
It may get even worse. If Singulair is going of patent this summer, what's going to happen to all of those reps? Get ready for another wave of new vaccine reps to be saved from layoffs.
And then a year later, get rid of more MVD folks. Sounds like they have it down pat by now.
Old 01-14-2012, 12:51 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
I miss Luis.

"So does his region".

Get ready for the next expansion- Singualair reps. Then vaccine layoffs 12 months later.
Old 01-15-2012, 10:35 PM
Anonymous

Thumbs down Re: bittone

Quote:
And then a year later, get rid of more MVD folks. Sounds like they have it down pat by now.
Each time they do this reduction of MVD reps and expansion of tablet reps to MVID, the quality of vaccine selling gets worse and worse. What a shame.
Old 01-16-2012, 10:29 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Each time they do this reduction of MVD reps and expansion of tablet reps to MVID, the quality of vaccine selling gets worse and worse. What a shame.
It is a continual dilution and therefore a continual weakening of the original. Put a shot of rum in a glass of coke. Then take a shot of that in another glass of coke. The rum gets more and more watered down and loses its substance. This is why district and region meetings have so few people left with any real vaccine knowledge.
Old 01-17-2012, 11:46 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Elliot probably forced him out to bring in a younger and cheaper yes person to obey his every command.
He probably forced out Kyle Valbe too. It also appears Kyle's thread is gone too.
Old 01-18-2012, 06:43 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
He probably forced out Kyle Valbe too. It also appears Kyle's thread is gone too.
Too bad. The truth must be told.
Old 01-18-2012, 08:43 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
I miss Luis.

"So does his region".

Dumb and dumber seems to be the tablet division way of leading- get rid of those who know, and put into command those who don't. Time to get rid of a few more MVD people. Hey Luis- we hope you are on a boat somewhere teaching those fish a thing or two and enjoying life.
Old 01-21-2012, 11:56 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Get ready for the next expansion- Singualair reps. Then vaccine layoffs 12 months later.
I think it would only be fair if some of the former VIOXX transplants in vaccines got let go for the SINGULAIR folks. At least the Singulair reps know how to deal with peds. I don't think there are any MVD folks left on the east coast thanks to SLEAZY EZ.
Old 01-21-2012, 04:32 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
I think it would only be fair if some of the former VIOXX transplants in vaccines got let go for the SINGULAIR folks. At least the Singulair reps know how to deal with peds. I don't think there are any MVD folks left on the east coast thanks to SLEAZY EZ.
That would work for me. Singulair in, Vioxx out. Next order of business?
Old 01-21-2012, 05:59 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
That would work for me. Singulair in, Vioxx out. Next order of business?
Next order of business, get rid of the current set of DCO's and hire some replacements that have sold pediatric and adult vaccines for at least five years.
Old 01-22-2012, 07:23 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
It is a continual dilution and therefore a continual weakening of the original. Put a shot of rum in a glass of coke. Then take a shot of that in another glass of coke. The rum gets more and more watered down and loses its substance. This is why district and region meetings have so few people left with any real vaccine knowledge.
The only thing not diluted here is the koolaid they keep trying to shove down our throats to force us to believe everything is on the up and up here. It is most certainly not!
Old 01-23-2012, 03:34 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
The only thing not diluted here is the koolaid they keep trying to shove down our throats to force us to believe everything is on the up and up here. It is most certainly not!
I never drank that toxic swill as I am from MVD. Get them all out and bring in people who know and understand vaccines while there are still some of us left here.
Old 01-23-2012, 03:40 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
I never drank that toxic swill as I am from MVD. Get them all out and bring in people who know and understand vaccines while there are still some of us left here.
Unfortunately, it appears Todd Nichols is trying to mix a new batch of Koolaid for the DCO's to pass out to the field in Atlanta. I hope I'm wrong but like you, I'm from MVD and I've seen this sad drama acted out before.
Old 01-24-2012, 04:13 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Unfortunately, it appears Todd Nichols is trying to mix a new batch of Koolaid for the DCO's to pass out to the field in Atlanta. I hope I'm wrong but like you, I'm from MVD and I've seen this sad drama acted out before.
We tell our kids not to do drugs, let them tell us not to drink the merck koolaid
Old 01-26-2012, 08:48 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
We tell our kids not to do drugs, let them tell us not to drink the merck koolaid
I trust my kids more than I do the kiddy leadership tearing up the vacccine division.
Old 01-27-2012, 02:59 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
I trust my kids more than I do the kiddy leadership tearing up the vacccine division.
As someone else said- I trust the janitors in WP more than I trust the little rascals.
Old 01-27-2012, 05:47 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
As someone else said- I trust the janitors in WP more than I trust the little rascals.
You can't sustain a successful salesforce by constantly telling them they aren't selling enough vaccines even when they meet the numbers, reorganizing the sales structure every other year and threatening PIP's if reps happen to have one bad selling year. The little rascals aren't leading, they're bullying! Yeah, that's going to motivate the salesforce and give you EX ratings. They're out of touch with reality and focused on insanity.
Old 01-27-2012, 05:49 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Have no fear. We have the Oz principles to save us! Really? We are doomed.
Old 01-28-2012, 02:34 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
I trust the reps of my competition more than I do the sophomoric and sadistic Little Rascals leadership. How sad is that?
Old 01-28-2012, 02:42 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Have no fear. We have the Oz principles to save us! Really? We are doomed.
Won't that Oz Principles brainwashing session be fun in Atlanta? Jeesh! I wonder how many millions Merck paid this time for this version of propaganda. We are so excited Kim Jung Merck!
Old 01-28-2012, 03:37 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Won't that Oz Principles brainwashing session be fun in Atlanta? Jeesh! I wonder how many millions Merck paid this time for this version of propaganda. We are so excited Kim Jung Merck!
If the Oz Principle stresses accountability, Merck is two-faced. Where was the accountability to have tablet people with NO vaccine experience presiding over the vaccine division at a time it was a well-oiled machine? (Sorry- I hate cliches but they're so appropriate here). To expand when it launched poorly trained tablet refugees and only had them trained on 3 vaccines at a time we were selling all of them including in hospitals? I fielded countless calls each week from my partner each one pulling me away from my work, many on basic points. I/we were fully trained by MVD on ALL vaccines and WE KNEW ALL vaccines. What a sham MVID has become.
Old 01-28-2012, 11:49 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
They are so desperate now, they'll try anything. It is too late though. MVD was running perfectly until broke their new toy. Oz is evidence that they finally admit it is over.
Old 01-30-2012, 10:45 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
If the Oz Principle stresses accountability, Merck is two-faced. Where was the accountability to have tablet people with NO vaccine experience presiding over the vaccine division at a time it was a well-oiled machine? (Sorry- I hate cliches but they're so appropriate here). To expand when it launched poorly trained tablet refugees and only had them trained on 3 vaccines at a time we were selling all of them including in hospitals? I fielded countless calls each week from my partner each one pulling me away from my work, many on basic points. I/we were fully trained by MVD on ALL vaccines and WE KNEW ALL vaccines. What a sham MVID has become.
With competition for Pneumovax 23 in the form of Prevnar 13 and GSK coming out with its shingles vaccines in a couple years watch how much more scared the Little Rascals and many of their reps become. They couldn't sell Pneumovax 23 and Zostavax without competition. Ignorance and panic are now running rampant compliments of the Three Stooges and the Little Rascals are picking up where they were run off.
Old 02-02-2012, 06:47 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Let me guess, the reps you had to train on contracts are probably the new darlings of the division and you are probably getting grief from former tablet managers that you are not contributing enough to the team. That play is being used all over the division right now. Takeover just about complete.
Old 02-02-2012, 11:44 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
With competition for Pneumovax 23 in the form of Prevnar 13 and GSK coming out with its shingles vaccines in a couple years watch how much more scared the Little Rascals and many of their reps become. They couldn't sell Pneumovax 23 and Zostavax without competition. Ignorance and panic are now running rampant compliments of the Three Stooges and the Little Rascals are picking up where they were run off.
Besides that, most of the Gardasil and almost all of the Varivax was sold in Ped offices but they decided to give equal credit. What a sham. Just look at how Pneuomax-23 did before the expansion and after as far as growth. We build the business and they could not expand.
Old 02-03-2012, 04:12 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Besides that, most of the Gardasil and almost all of the Varivax was sold in Ped offices but they decided to give equal credit. What a sham. Just look at how Pneuomax-23 did before the expansion and after as far as growth. We build the business and they could not expand.
Zostavax is a joke. Can't make it. Then they make it but PC couldn't sell it. So what do you do? Promote a boy named Tom to do an adult's job. Too funny. Sharpen your pencil because Zostavax will save the day in some fantasy land. It certainly is not doing it in region V. That is Tom's region. Fifth.
Old 02-04-2012, 11:13 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
It must be time to get rid of more MVD folks. This way everyone can then cry that there is no one they can steal ideas from.
Old 02-04-2012, 11:15 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
It must be time to get rid of more MVD folks. This way everyone can then cry that there is no one they can steal ideas from.
You want to talk about stealing things, MSCAMs were the best at this. At least they did something well.
Old 02-04-2012, 02:15 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
It might hurt but I can't wait for the competition so we can really enjoy watching a panic on a larger scale than we have ever seen here before.
Old 02-04-2012, 11:02 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Ron is in a better place. How ironic that he is alive and doing well and we are saying that? Good for him. Our best Ron.
Old 02-06-2012, 06:55 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
It might hurt but I can't wait for the competition so we can really enjoy watching a panic on a larger scale than we have ever seen here before.
Hell, we don't need the competition- just sit back and watch the tablet dweebs panic now. They don't realize that they stuffed Zostavax in pharmacies last year and this year the doses are still there. So funny to hear the panic-mode MVXs that keep flowing.
Old 02-07-2012, 07:22 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Many don't care for the panic watching- they want to do Tom watching like in- how much time does he have left to bring an entire region down.
Old 02-07-2012, 10:05 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Many don't care for the panic watching- they want to do Tom watching like in- how much time does he have left to bring an entire region down.
He must be feeling some heat because he is pressuring his CTL's to come up with a plan to turn around his region's declining sales trend.
Old 02-08-2012, 02:59 PM
Anonymous

where did Stephanie Sheets go?
Old 02-09-2012, 12:47 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Ron is in a better place. How ironic that he is alive and doing well and we are saying that? Good for him. Our best Ron.
It is ironic. Ron is at peace in a better place while those of us who have been in vaccines for a while are in a living hell managed by satan's little rascals, especially Sleazy EZ.
Old 02-09-2012, 07:39 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
It is ironic. Ron is at peace in a better place while those of us who have been in vaccines for a while are in a living hell managed by satan's little rascals, especially Sleazy EZ.
It is not his fault. Ron was a great guy to work for and with. Not one person could ever have a negative thing to say about him. On the other hand, start a thread on any of the tablet people who are or were in a position of power and the negative responses will flow like a river who's dam has just burst.
Old 02-09-2012, 02:10 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
It is not his fault. Ron was a great guy to work for and with. Not one person could ever have a negative thing to say about him. On the other hand, start a thread on any of the tablet people who are or were in a position of power and the negative responses will flow like a river who's dam has just burst.
MVID is probably responsible for half of the active threads on here now.
Old 02-11-2012, 12:55 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
MVID is probably responsible for half of the active threads on here now.
The unrelenting pressure by MVID leadership to scare and over burden the salesforce with their terrorist style demands for perfection and out of reach sales objectives have driven the vaccine division hear to vent in mass numbers.
Old 02-11-2012, 02:16 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
where did Stephanie Sheets go?
Didn't even realize it- is this true? Maybe she is on a "special" project. She was not a person who would go quietly.
Old 02-11-2012, 06:30 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Didn't even realize it- is this true? Maybe she is on a "special" project. She was not a person who would go quietly.
she is a rep for JP now in New York State.
Old 02-11-2012, 08:26 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
That is an interesting turn of events. I am not in that region but have friends from training who are and know her former districts are pretty happy about this.
Old 02-13-2012, 06:22 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Power struggle? Should be interesting to watch it unfold.
Old 02-14-2012, 08:53 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Agreed. I love watching my former pc reps panic over understanding how to present hospital contracts to save P23. Apparently, reading must be frowned upon from GHH unless it's a nice big glossy detail piece. Pathetic.
Old 02-15-2012, 06:33 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Agreed. I love watching my former pc reps panic over understanding how to present hospital contracts to save P23. Apparently, reading must be frowned upon from GHH unless it's a nice big glossy detail piece. Pathetic.
I get more calls from those in my district than I do from customers. What a laugh this job has become. I babysit poorly-trained or hospital contract-fearful tablet sample dumpers more than I care to admit. Training for them must have been a breeze as it looks like they never did anything meaningful or useful.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: