for daily banking news and anonymous message boards, check out the new site cafebanking.com

» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

Go Back   Cafepharma Message Boards > Therapeutic Specialties > Women's Health
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-11-2010, 10:09 AM
Anonymous

Default Hologic

Can anyone give me info on this company. Have an interview Friday and want to make sure it is the right fit.
Old 03-13-2010, 09:14 AM
Anonymous

Default Re: Hologic

What didvision?
Old 03-15-2010, 10:49 AM
Anonymous

ThinPrep, RapidFFn, Cervista out in the west
Old 03-30-2010, 06:53 PM
Anonymous

Post Re: Hologic

Stay clear of Hologic! It is clear that the dynamics of the market and strategies from upper managment will sink this company. Quigen has been and will continue to dominate HPV testing, its a better test. Physician responses to the "latest and greatest," Cervista is a joke, no credibility and no one is ordering. Thin prep is already being ordered from most doctors, I would say 65%. This means that your competitor, Surepath only holds 25% of the market and the other 10% is conventionally processed. You will not sell Thin prep to the 10%ers and the Surepath followers are pretty loyal, easy collection. So good luck buddy! I am turing my resignation in as soon as I can. They will be loosing a top rep that has contributed to the 65% which, if your smart, you can't resell a sell. On the bright side, its a job. So if you are a looser and just need some paper than take it but, if you are a seasoned rep, you are making a huge career mistake. TRUST ME!
Old 04-01-2010, 12:36 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Stay clear of Hologic! It is clear that the dynamics of the market and strategies from upper managment will sink this company. Quigen has been and will continue to dominate HPV testing, its a better test. Physician responses to the "latest and greatest," Cervista is a joke, no credibility and no one is ordering. Thin prep is already being ordered from most doctors, I would say 65%. This means that your competitor, Surepath only holds 25% of the market and the other 10% is conventionally processed. You will not sell Thin prep to the 10%ers and the Surepath followers are pretty loyal, easy collection. So good luck buddy! I am turing my resignation in as soon as I can. They will be loosing a top rep that has contributed to the 65% which, if your smart, you can't resell a sell. On the bright side, its a job. So if you are a looser and just need some paper than take it but, if you are a seasoned rep, you are making a huge career mistake. TRUST ME!
Why does the interview process take so long? over 3 months??
Old 04-10-2010, 01:29 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Why does the interview process take so long? over 3 months??
Why do you think...they don't have their shet together...smarty pants!
Old 05-11-2010, 06:37 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
So were you talking about H.D.?
Old 06-18-2010, 06:07 PM
Anonymous

I had an interview for mmosite position, loved the RBD but my manager was just hired and I dont know his style...how is the uptake fo the new mammosite ML ??? nayone??
Old 08-12-2010, 04:56 PM
Anonymous

I agree do not waste your time interviewing; this company does not have their "stuff" together!!!! HR person Melissa very unprofessional and rude!!!!! This company seems to be for the desparate only....
Old 11-17-2010, 01:39 PM
Anonymous

Matthew Coughlin New York District Manager in a fucking douche.
Old 02-21-2011, 03:04 PM
Anonymous

Unhappy Re: Hologic

Careful coming on board here..... Company has a good name but you will ruin your name and career if you are leaving device or pharma, it is a step backwards, pretty much just as good as a starting sales job at Xerox or ADP or Paychecks. I made the mistake and am looking very hard to get out before I have completely ruined my career.
Old 04-12-2011, 08:29 AM
Anonymous

Does Hologic do a hair drug test or a Urine?
Old 04-14-2011, 09:51 PM
Anonymous

Hologic does not drug test, at least they do not for corporate positions. Hologic is an awful company to work for though, don't waste your time.
Old 04-14-2011, 11:08 PM
Anonymous

Company treats their reps like crap!! I did some work for them and believe me I wouldn't go with them. Rep in LA did and I don't know if he is still their but I will bet he's looking!
Old 04-19-2011, 11:01 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Does Hologic do a hair drug test or a Urine?
you need to stop smoking weeed dude!

and for those of you who actually do work with HOLOGIC; your lucky,,,
don't be a hater b/c you were dismissed after interviewing,,,,,
you'll find something buddeeeee...
Old 04-19-2011, 11:05 AM
Anonymous

Cool Re: Hologic

Quote:
you forgot about the O-T-H-E-R HPV test,,,
stay tuned brainiac,,it's on the way,,
and your projections will soon be off,,, waaaaay off!
Old 04-29-2011, 04:13 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
you forgot about the O-T-H-E-R HPV test,,,
stay tuned brainiac,,it's on the way,,
and your projections will soon be off,,, waaaaay off!
Hey dopey, T H E O T H E R H P V T E S T was approved by the FDA earlier this month.
Old 05-01-2011, 10:12 AM
Anonymous

Banghead Re: Hologic

Quote:
Hey dopey, T H E O T H E R H P V T E S T was approved by the FDA earlier this month.

I'm the one who told you about the test just before it was approved,,(it was app on 4/20)
CHECK OUT THE DATE,,, you don't even make sense,,,,,,,,

me dopey,,,, your an idiot.

i hope your not selling the new test,,,, please for the love of god, I hope not,
your clearly a little slow......
Old 06-18-2011, 07:19 PM
Anonymous

just had an interview for novasure. was told that reps make 70K base and 100k in bonus at plan. sounds enticing, but what percentage of hologic reps actually hit their targets to make the 170k???
Old 07-14-2011, 06:18 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
just had an interview for novasure. was told that reps make 70K base and 100k in bonus at plan. sounds enticing, but what percentage of hologic reps actually hit their targets to make the 170k???
you were lied to.
Old 02-06-2012, 03:00 PM
Anonymous

THOSE DAYS ARE GONE. NOVACEPT AND EARLY CYTYC DAYS YOU COULD EARN $200-300K.....NOW SOME ARE ONLY MAKING 20K OVER BASE OF 70K = 90K!!!! THATS WHY THERE ARE LIKE 20 TERRITORY MANAGER OPENINGS......
Old 02-09-2012, 12:36 PM
Anonymous

I currently work for one of the larger large orthopedic companies and passed on the Hologic job last year even though I have a close friend who is a rep for them in another city that could have helped through the interview process. Not sure if it was the right move to not interview since I'm only making $110-$120K with the division I'm currently with but after reading the above posts maybe it's better that I skipped it afterall. Sounds like people have some serious grievances. It was the Novasure, Adiana, Mysure division which i guess is a little different than the diagnostic stuff discussed above. My buddy seems really happy there but he said some territories are maxed out and it's hard for those reps to hit the number. They do seem to have a lot of openings. Anyway life goes on.
Old 05-01-2012, 10:10 PM
Anonymous

What about the RSS positions in the (Interventional Breast Solutions) Division? Any good to work for how is the pay
Old 05-22-2012, 01:21 PM
Anonymous

RBD AND ABOVE ON THE DIAGNOSTIC SIDE ARE TOTAL FOOLS ESPECIALLY THE VP OF SALES. IF THIS COMPANY IS GOING TO CONTINUE TO BE A PLAYER IN THE MARKET THEY NEED TO BE REPLACED. HR COMPLAINTS ABOUT MANAGMENT HARASSMENT ARE COMMON PLACE.
Old 03-21-2013, 10:24 PM
Anonymous

Need a reference. Does anybody know ken cole?
Old 04-15-2013, 08:23 PM
Anonymous

Banghead Re: Hologic

Quote:
Need a reference. Does anybody know ken cole?
what kind of a scum bag would ask that on CP? Ask HIM for a reference. dirt bag managers and recruiters...so sick of them!
Old 08-02-2013, 02:22 PM
Anonymous

Question Re: Hologic

I'm interviewing for the x ray/bone density division of Hologic in the SE

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Old 08-05-2013, 08:17 AM
Anonymous

Company is having much turn over. People are leaving that have been there as top performers for a while including top management. This is one to stay away from. You will be looking again in a year.
Good luck
Old 08-08-2013, 10:25 PM
Anonymous

I would stay away from all divisions. I just left did not get paid what was do me. Manager turned on his team. They are in trouble NSM also left..

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: